The Manfrotto Bug-203 PL Pro-Light Camera Backpack is designed to carry and protect a pro DSLR camera body with up to a 300mm lens attached, 4-5 additional lenses, a flash and accessories. It can also carry a 15.4" laptop in its dedicated padded laptop sleeve.
A unique design and access pocket allow you to rotate the backpack to your front and get to your camera without removing the bag from your body. The front of the bag unzips to reveal the main compartment and its modular Camera Protection System (CPS). The CPS is made from three layers to provide maximum protection: a brushed-fabric exterior, a shock-absorbing foam, and a structural reinforcement board. The CPS's design concentrates its protection in the center of the bag, where it is needed the most.
The Pro-Light Bug-203 PL has front zippered access to the main compartment holding the camera gear. There is a rear padded laptop compartment with a divider and bottom pad that will hold a computer with a screen up 15.4". It has zippered pockets on the front flap that can hold accessories such as cables, chargers, and other small gear. There are multiple flat external pockets, and interior mesh pockets for holding memory cards, or similar sized accessories. There is a tripod sling which can be attached to either the front or the side of the backpack. A double-sided rain cover is included for protection in rain or sunshine.
- A detachable pocket and straps on the side and front of the bag can each be used to hold a tripod or monopod.
- Flexi dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed, or to be pulled out to protect your equipment.
- A rain protector is included to help keep your gear dry. One side of it is silver to deflect direct sunshine and help prevent your gear from overheating.
- A sleeve on the back of the pack slides over a trolley handle so you can pull the pack along with your luggage.
- A sternum strap and a waist belt provide additional support for heavy loads.
- The shoulder straps stow away into a compartment on the back of the bag for easier use with a trolley handle.
- A specially applied coating to the fabric keeps it resistant to moisture.
|Carrying/Transport Options||Backpack Straps, Top Handle, Trolley Sleeve, Waist Belt|
|Camera Support Strap||Tripod|
|Laptop Compartment Screen Size||15.4"|
|Laptop/Tablet Compartment Dimensions||13.0 x 1.6 x 13.8" / 33.0 x 4.0 x 35.0 cm|
|Exterior Dimensions||13.8 x 9.1 x 18.9" / 35 x 23 x 48 cm|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Water Resistance||Rain Cover|
|Interior Dimensions||13.2 x 6.7 x 18.5" / 33.5 x 17 x 47 cm|
|Weight||4.3 lb / 2.0 kg|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,