TERMS + CONIDITIONS OF SALE
THE CLIENT AGREES AND ACCEPTS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW, AND THAT THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CLIENT AND DT FILM SERVICES (HEREINAFTER CALLED "SUPPLIER" ACCEPTS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW.
The client agrees that neither DT Film Services nor any of its employees will be liable for any negligent or innocent misrepresentations made to the client.
The client hereby confirms that the goods and services on the invoice issued duly represent the goods and services ordered by the client at the prices agreed to by the client and where performance/delivery has already taken place that the services and goods were inspected and conform to the quality and quantity ordered. It is the sole responsibility of the Client to determine that the goods or services ordered by the Client are suitable for the purpose the Client intends using them.
All orders, whether oral or in writing or placed on this website, will be binding and subject to these standard conditions of agreement and may not be cancelled.
The Client agrees to indemnify the Supplier against any claims that may arise from such agreement against the Supplier.
The Client has no right to withhold payment for any reason whatsoever.
The Client hereby agrees that any item handed in for repair may be sold by the Supplier to defray the cost of such repairs if the item remains uncollected within 30 days of the repair being completed.
All goods supplied by the Supplier remain the property of the Supplier until such goods have been fully paid for. The Client is not entitled to sell or dispose of any goods unpaid for without the prior written consent of the Supplier.
The invalidity of any part of this contract will not affect the validity of any other part. Any order is subject to cancellation by the Supplier due to force majeure from any cause beyond the control of the Supplier, including (without restricting this clause to these instances): inability to secure labour, power, materials or supplies or by reason of an act of God, war civil disturbances, riot, state of emergence, strike, lockout, or other labour disputes, fire, flood, drought or legislation.
The client hereby acknowledges that he/she has read and understood each term of this agreement and accepts them as binding.
DT Film Services with registration number CK 2015/205774/07 and VAT number 4150 274 654 is incorporated in South Africa.
PRICING AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of pricing and product information. Due to the flactuation of the enchange rate, our prices may not always be correct. Instances may arise in which a product(s) are priced incorrectly on the website or where the product information supplied is inaccurate. DT Film Services will not be held bound by the incorrect price(s) and or information in cases where such error(s) occur. Due to fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent variances in our local suppliers’ pricing, as well as the occurrence of periodic supplier price increases, DT Film Services cannot guarantee that the price at which an item is backordered will be the price at which the goods will be sold once stock has landed in South Africa. In such instances DT Film Services will either refund the customer the price paid or charge the difference in price to the customer should the customer still wish to purchase the product(s).
Prices listed on this site are not guaranteed and can change without notice, DT Film Services may, in its sole discretion decline any or all orders placed on this site where prices are not accurate at the time of a supplier price update or change.
If the description of any goods contained in this website or invoice varies from that of the manufacturer’s description, the manufacturer’s description will be deemed to be the correct description and shall take precedence over all descriptions found on this website.
VAT (VALUE ADDED TAX)
South African VAT is charged at 15%. All prices listed on DT Film Services Website are inclusive of VAT. Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate estimates for delivery times, DT Film Services is not liable for any delays in delivery that occur as a result of our preferred courier partners scheduling.
Our addresses is:
Physical:DT Film Services 5 Nunhead Road Manor Gardens Durban 4001
Delivery for any or all items ordered on our site will only be cleared for delivery once the funds have been verified as paid into our account, this will also have an effect on the delivery time, prompt payment should be made in order to receive your items as quickly as possible.
Once the goods have been received, it is the responsibility of the customer to check the goods and let DT Film Services know within 48hours of any problems. Where a product is defective it is the responsibility of the customer to return the product at his or her own risk and expense to DT Film Services. We do not accept returns on items that are NOT faulty, so please make sure you are satisified with your order before making payment. If you have received the incorrect items, DT Film Services will arrange to collect the items and deliver the correct said goods. If the items have been opened or tampered with in any way, the customer will be held liable for any charges.
The Supplier shall be entitled in its sole discretion to split the delivery of the goods ordered in the quantities and on the dates it decides.
All products sold by DT Film Services are covered by a minimum of a one-year guarantee, from date of purchase, which is to protect you against manufacturing defect ONLY. In such instances DT Film Services will handle the entire repair process on behalf of the customer. DT Film Services will facilitate the repair or replacement and then ship the product back to the customer, bearing all risks and costs.
DT Film Services is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the one-year guarantee period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however, DT Film Services will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which DT Film Services has business dealings.
In the event of goods being defective, the rights of the Client are limited to the factory guarantee of the goods supplied. To be valid, guarantee claims must be supported by the original Tax invoice and the undamaged packaging of the goods. All guarantees are immediately null and void should any equipment be tampered with or should the seals on equipment be broken by anyone other than the Supplier. Under no circumstances will the Supplier be liable for damage arising from misuse or abuse of the goods.
All items are subject to availability, if on receipt of your order the items you have ordered are not available in stock, DT Film Services will inform you as soon as possible, the order will be put on back-order.
DT Film Services shall take all reasonable efforts to discontinue the offer as soon as stock is no longer available. However, should items still be offered after stocks are sold, DT Film Services will refund all monies where it is unable to fulfil orders at advertised prices. DT Film Services is not responsible for delays where goods are advertised as having an estimated delivery time, or are on backorder. These estimates are merely guidelines and may shift with stock availability and supplier scheduling.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
Credit card payments:
At the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and an authorization is obtained for the amount of the order. As a protection against fraud, DT Film Services reserves the right to request ID documents, credit card billing statements and photocopies of any credit card used to make purchases on DT Film Services Website or in Store. DT Film Services reserves the right to refuse to ship orders to customers whose information is suspicious in anyway.
If a buyer selects to pay via EFT the following conditions apply:
1. the monies must first reflect in the account
2. the exact amount must be paid;
3. the payment must be identified by supplying the order number and/or surname in the reference section of the deposit slip or on the electronic transfer;
If a buyer selects to pay via Payfast the following conditions apply:
1. the exact amount must be paid;
2. the payment must be identified by supplying the order number and/or surname in the reference section of the deposit slip or on the electronic transfer;
Credit card refunds - we are able to reverse transactions on our payment gateway system. The refund will only reflect on the credit card used and no other method is allowed.
Bank Transfer (EFT) refunds . once an email with the order number, full banking details and request for refund is received, it may take up to 5 working days for the refund to be processed by our accounts department. Please send request for refund emails to firstname.lastname@example.org If a refund forms part of a return, then the terms applicable to returns apply as well.
UPDATING OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
We Thank you for shopping at DT Film Services
If you need anymore infomation, please dont hesitate to pop us an email on email@example.com or come and see us!
TERMS + CONDITIONS ON PRE-ORDERING ITEMS
Please make sure you have read and understood all the conditions written here before submitting your Orders.
FOR INQUIRIES: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE-ORDER: These are items that are not available and/or are currently sold-out in our shop.
Pre-order or back-order is placing orders in advance and requires a down payment.
On pre-order, we give customers availability-guarantee and sure item stock for them.
DETAILS, TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Down payment OR full payment is required & should be made via Payfast, EFT, Cash or via Card Machine at DT Film Services Offices. For downpayment 80% of item price.
2. Balance payment to be paid once item/s arrived before shipping.
3. We cannot guarantee that all orders will be shipped immediately to the buyer. Cameras will be shipped to individuals in the order they are placed. If they become back ordered, the buyer will be on a waiting list as the same order
4. Estimated Date of Arrival: This is based on the shipment schedule of our selected courier. Schedule may not be accurate. Specially when items are from U.S. Shipping ETA from U.S. is approximately 30-days arrival from date of delivery. This may take a little longer than we expect. So please, manage your expectations when it comes to ETA.
5. Please note that all items being imported in are subject to the Rand/Dollar exchange rate. We require a 80% deposit of the item price, and the remaining balance to be thereafter. If in the case that the exchange rate works in our favour, there will be a cash return. If the exchange rate increases, buyers may have to add in more.
6. Cancellation: Ordered items are considered sold. Down payments are not refundable & can not be exchange for other tools/items/services.
7. When ordered items arrived, buyers have 2 weeks to settle their unpaid balance. Or we have the right to sell the item to other interested buyers. No refund policy applies.
8. If in case, your ordered item/s did not arrive to us, we will refund your down payment in full.
9. Orders without any payment made will be automatically cancelled.
10. All pre-order items are considered SOLD & FINAL: no returns/exchange/ cancellation after payment is made.
11. For customers who expect immediate delivery of pre-order items and cannot conform with the pre-order timeline, we highly recommend NOT TO PLACE ORDER to avoid frustration and misunderstanding in the future. We would greatly appreciate your kind understanding and consideration in the timeline arrival & delivery.
12. Terms and conditions subject to change without prior notice.
NOTE: PRE-ORDERED ITEMS HAVE LOWER PRICES COMPARED TO WHEN ITEMS ARRIVED.