- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
Along with these capabilities, a Nano AR coating will help minimize the appearance of flare and ghosting.
In order to capture fast-moving subjects, the 70-200mm lens uses a dual linear motor system and internal focus mechanism to autofocus. This fast and accurate setup delivers sharp imagery, especially when combined with the built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. For improved handling, the lens features multiple physical controls, including three focus hold buttons and a focus range limiter. Additionally, the lens has a dust- and moisture-resistant design and comes with a removable, rotating tripod collar for added stability when mounted to a tripod or monopod.
- Designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this 70-200mm zoom covers a versatile telephoto zoom range that is ideal for portraits, action, sports, and more. Also, it can be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 105-300mm equivalent zoom range.
- A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements and one Super ED element are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and colour neutrality.
- One aspherical element and two Advanced Aspherical (AA) elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A Nano AR coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Dual linear motors and an internal focus mechanism enable fast, responsive autofocus and object tracking. The lens can also focus as close as 3.3' for close up imaging.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An electronic focus range limiter switch allows you constrain the usable focus range between a set limited range or full for improving focus speed, and three focus hold buttons are also featured to manually stop the autofocus at a specified point.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- The lens is equipped with a removable and rotating tripod collar for added stability and reducing strain on the camera's lens mount.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two ED Elements & One Super ED Element
- Two AA Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Nano AR Coating
- Dual Linear AF Motors; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Focus Hold Buttons; Focus Range Limiter
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
|Focal Length (mm)||
|Angle of View (35mm)||
|Angle of View (APS-C)||
|Maximum Aperture (F)||4|
|Minimum Aperture (F)||22|
|Minimum Focus Distance||
|Maximum Magnication Ratio (x)||
|Filter Diameter (mm)||72mm|
|Image Stabilization (Steadyshot)||
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Sony ALC-F72S 72mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-SH133 Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.