- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The nine elements, eight groups lens construction includes one extra-low dispersion element to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and color accuracy. Benefitting the optical design is a simple, intuitive physical layout that incorporates a customizable focus hold button and a physical AF/MF switch. The double linear AF motor itself affords quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance, and this motor also offers snappy manual focus performance for fine-tuned control. Finally, the lens is designed to be dust- and moisture-resistant for increased protection.
- Prime portrait-length lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used on APS-C models where it will provide a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture allows for fine-tuned control over depth of field and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- One extra-low dispersion element is featured in the optical design and helps to limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations for heightened image clarity and color accuracy.
- Double linear autofocus motor delivers smooth, precise, and near silent focusing performance to benefit both stills and video applications.
- The focus hold button on the lens barrel can be used to hold the focusing position, or can be set in-camera to control a variety of additional lens functions. Also, the lens has an AF/MF switch for tactile control over the focus mode.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design for increased protection to the elements.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Double Linear AF Motor
- Focus Hold Button; AF/MF Switch
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Weather-Resistant Design
|Hood Type||Round shape, bayonet type|
- Sony FE 85mm f/1.8 Lens
- ALC-SH150 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F67S 67mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.