For fast, responsive focusing, the 35mm uses a linear motor and internal focus design, while a customizable focus hold button locks focus when recomposing and can be set to activate other functions, including Eye AF, AF On, Aperture Preview, Shot Result Preview, or Bright Monitoring among others. Also, this lens has a dust- and moisture-resistant construction that will permit operation in less-than-ideal weather conditions. Additionally, it has a nine-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Covering a wide-angle perspective, this compact 35mm will pair nicely with Sony's full-frame E-mount cameras. It can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- A fast f/1.8 maximum aperture provides the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field as well as work in low-light conditions.
- Customizable focus hold button locks focus when recomposing and can be set to activate other functions, including Eye AF, AF On, Aperture Preview, Shot Result Preview, or Bright Monitoring among others.
- An aspheric element is incorporated in the lens design to reduce aberrations and field curvature while maintaining contrast and sharpness.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- AF/MF switch on the lens barrel conveniently allows for fast selection between autofocus or manual focus without having to access any menus.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Customizable Focus Hold Button
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.7" / 22.1 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||55 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.58 x 2.87" / 65.6 x 73 mm|
|Weight||9.9 oz / 281 g|
|Package Weight||0.96 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.6 x 6.9 x 3.4"|
- Sony FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens
- Sony ALC-SH159 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F55S 55mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.