Sony FE 200-600mm F/5.6-6.3 G OSS Len
The optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements, which suppress a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to produce well-corrected imagery with high sharpness, color fidelity, and accurate rendering. A Nano AR Coating has also been applied to further reduce surface reflections and flare for improved contrast when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Complementing the optics, this lens also features a sophisticated physical design, which incorporates a Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor to realize fast, near-silent autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to produce sharper imagery when working handheld and a removable, rotating tripod collar is also featured for stable tripod and monopod mounting. Additionally, a rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to an especially pleasing bokeh quality and the lens sports a weather-sealed design along with a fluorine-coated front element.
- A far-reaching telephoto zoom designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 200-600mm lens is also compatible with APS-C models where it provides a 300-900mm equivalent focal length range.
- Maximum aperture range of f/5.6-6.3 helps minimize size and weight while providing excellent performance in a variety of applications.
- Five extra-low dispersion elements are featured in the lens design and help to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing for increased clarity and colour fidelity.
- One aspherical element is placed at the rear of the optical design and reduces distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system has three dedicated modes, including panning and viewfinder stabilization priority settings, and can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor (DDSSM) AF system provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and full-time MF override, and Linear Response MF also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- Minimum focusing distance of 7.9', along with a maximum magnification of 0.66x, benefits portraiture, head shots, and other close-up shooting applications.
- Focus range limiter and focus hold controls offer more intuitive handling and faster performance when photographing moving subjects.
- Internal zoom design limits the overall length of the lens while zooming for more intuitive and comfortable handling.
- Dust and weather-sealed construction benefits using the lens in inclement shooting conditions.
- The front lens element features a fluorine coating to protect against smudges and dust from adhering to the glass surface.
- A rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Removable rotating tripod mount permits quick switching from horizontal to vertical shooting orientations.
- Compatible with optional 1.4x and 2x FE teleconverters for further increasing the lens's reach.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/36
- Five ED Elements, One Aspherical Element
- Nano AR Coating and Fluorine Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
|Focal Length||200 to 600mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/5.6 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/32 to 36|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||12° 30' to 4° 10'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87' / 2.4 m|
|Optical Design||24 Elements in 17 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||95 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||4.39 x 12.52" / 111.5 x 318 mm|
|Weight||4.65 lb / 2115 g|
- Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS Lens
- ALC-SH157 Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Strap
- Tripod Mount
- Soft Carrying Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.