Slik Monopod 350
- The Slik Monopod 350 is a light-weight general use monopod that is handy when a full tripod cannot be used.
- Soft padded grip for a rock steady hold
- Grooved tubular leg for added rigidity
- Speed release leg locks make extending and retracting the monopod fast and easy
- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
|Maximum Height||160 cm|
|Folded Length||51 cm|
|Load Capacity||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip lock|
|Male Thread Size||1/4"-20|
In the Box
- Slik Monopod 350
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. Courier Guy Courier Service (local)
We use Courier Guy couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.