Profoto Connect Wireless Transmitter
With the Profoto Connect Wireless Transmitter for Canon, Nikon, Sony cameras, you have a wireless connection with AirTTL lights that controls flash sync, remote control, Auto TTL, and HSS. The transmitter also controls flash sync and remote control in Air lights. There are three settings on the Connect transmitter itself. Auto being the first, takes all the guess work of setting up your flashes.
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The manual setting is there if you want to set the flashes yourself and be more creative. The final setting, of course, is to turn it off when the transmitter is not in use. By downloading the Profoto app and with Bluetooth connection, you can control your lights wirelessly as well and upgrade your firmware later through the app. The Connect works on a frequency of 2.4 GHz and up to eight channels with an operating range of a 1000' when using it with normal sync flash and remote control, and 330' with Auto TTL and HSS. The built-in lithium-ion polymer battery has a battery life of 30 hours and is rechargeable via the included USB cable. Additionally, the transmitter powers off after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- AirTTL: A1 AirTTL, B10 250 AirTTL, B1X 500 AirTTL, B2 250 AirTTL, D2 500 AirTTL, D2 1000 AirTTL, Pro-10 2400 AirTTL, and B1 500 AirTTL
- Air without TTL or HSS: D1 Air 250, D1 Air 500, D1 Air 1000, D4 1200 Air, D4 2400 Air, D4 4800 Air, Pro-B4 1000 Air, Pro-8a 1200, and Pro-8a 2400
- Supported Features
- AirTTL Lights: Flash sync, Remote control, Auto (TTL), and HSS
- Air Lights: Flash sync and remote control
- App System Requirements
- Operating Systems: iPhone 7 and later, iOS 11 and later
- Wireless Connection
- Profoto App: Bluetooth
- Power Source
- The built-in lithium-ion polymer battery has a battery life of 30 hours and is rechargeable via the included USB cable. The transmitter will power off after 60 minutes of inactivity
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Operating Range: 330-1000'
- 8 Channels
- Settings: Auto, Manual & Off
- Slides into Nikon Hot Shoe
- Built-In, Rechargeable LiPo Battery
- Control Lights via Profoto App
- 30-Hour Battery Life
- Turns Off after 60 Minutes of Inactivity
|Wireless Range||1000' / 304.80 m|
|Radio Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Control Modes||Auto, Manual, TTL|
|Ports||1 x USB Type-C (Power)|
|Bottom Mount||Transmitter: Hot Foot|
|Package Weight||0.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.95 x 4.8 x 2.5"|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R8,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. Courier Guy Courier Service (local)
We use Courier Guy couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.