The Nikon Z 50mm f/1.8 S is a compact full frame mirrorless Z-mount standard prime lens for Nikon's mirrorless cameras.The Nikon Z 50mm f/1.8 S lens features a large maximum aperture of f/1.8 to provide exceptional low light performance, amazing depth of field control, and a 9-bladed aperture for pleasant bokeh. At maximum aperture the lens captures about four times as much light then a conventional kit lens at max aperture.
The lens features exceptional optical quality through its zoom range thanks to a collection of special lens elements, 2 ED elements and 2 aspherical elements, as well as Nano Crystal coatings.
- Full frame 50mm lens for Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras
- The Nikon Z 50mm f/1.8 S lens features a large maximum aperture of f/1.8 to provide exceptional low light performance.
- A collection of special lens elements including 2 ED elements and 2 aspherical elements helps to provide the best optical quality by reducing the appearance of chromatic aberration to deliver superior sharpness and colour reproduction
- A Nano crystal coating reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity and contrast.
- Minimum focus distance of just 0.4m
- 9 bladed rounded aperture diaphragm for exceptional bokeh
- Internal focusing removes rotation of the front element, making use of gradient or polarizing filters near effortless
|Type||Nikon Z mount|
|Focal length||50 mm|
|Lens construction||12 elements in 9 groups (including 2 ED elements, 2 aspherical elements, and elements with Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Angle of view||FX format: 47°, DX format: 31°30'|
|Focusing system||Internal focusing system|
|Minimum focus distance||0.4 m (1.32 ft)|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Coating||Nano Crystal Coat|
|Filter-attachment size||62 mm (P = 0.75 mm)|
|Diameter x length||Approx. 76 mm maximum diameter x 86.5 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange)|
|Weight||Approx. 415 g (14.7 oz.)|
|Supplied accessories||LC-62B 62 mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap, LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap, HB-90 Bayonet Hood, CL-C1 Lens Case|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,