- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
A 4-step counterbalance mechanism of the 509HD head ensures optimum balance and helps for quick setup. The tripod head features ergonomic adjustments, easy-link connectors and uses light-weight PVC-free materials in its components. Featuring the Bridging Technology with a ball bearing drag system, the tripod head offers professional-quality stability as well as precise, smooth movements.
A unique Advance Balancing Recorder feature can record the perfect balanced position for your camera equipment so that the position can be recalled later on. This electronic ABR feature reduces the time needed for setting up and balancing your camera system on the tripod head.
The 545GB video tripod legs feature a 2-stage design. Offering a total load capacity up to 25 kg, the legs comfortably support the 509HD head and professional camera equipment. Lightweight aluminum construction ensures sturdy built and lightweight 3.5 kg design for a professional video camera tripod. The collars of the tripod legs can be aligned with single tube tripods. The built-in 100mm interface bowl can be adapted to 75mm half-ball heads.
In conjunction with a floor-level spreader, the 545GB tripod legs offer improved stability. The leg section features quick on-off rubber shoes for better grip on smooth floors. A padded bag included in the kit is useful to store as well as carry the 545GB tripod legs with the 509HD head.
- Complete tripod solution for professional video camera systems
- Comes in a padded bag for storage and transport
- Tripod head for professional video applications
- Load capacity up to 13 kg
- 4-step counterbalance mechanism ensures optimum balance and helps for quick setup
- Ergonomic adjustments and easy-link connectors
- Uses light-weight PVC free materials in its components
- Bridging Technology with a ball bearing drag system, the tripod head offers professional quality stability as well as precise, smooth movements
- Advance Balancing Recorder (ABR) feature can record the perfect balanced position for your camera equipment so that the position can be recalled later on
- ABR reduces camera setting up / balancing time
- 2-stage legs
- With total load capacity up to 25 kg, the legs comfortably support the 509HD head and professional camera equipment
- Lightweight aluminum construction ensures sturdy built and lightweight 3.5 kg design for a professional video camera tripod
- Collars of the tripod legs can be aligned with single tube tripods
- Floor-level spreader holds the legs in place and offers improved stability
- Quick on-off rubber shoes for better grip on smooth floors
- Built-in 100 mm interface bowl can be adapted to 75 mm half-ball heads
- Load Capacity up to 13 kg
- 4-Step Counterbalance Mechanism
- Ergonomic Adjustments
- Bridging Technology
- Advance Balancing Recorder
- 2-Stage Die-cast Aluminum Legs
- 100mm Ball Adaptor
- Can be Adapted to 75mm Half-ball Heads
- Floor-level Spreader
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.