This Manfrotto Bundle includes the 502A Pro Video Head, the 546GB Tripod with a Ground Spreader, and a Tripod Carry Bag. The 502A features a 75mm half ball and 15.5 lb payload, and the 546GB offers a max height of 62".
Featuring Manfrotto's patented bridging technology (inherited from the 509 and 504 heads), the 502A is designed for executing cinematic moves with compact camcorders and DSLR video cameras. The weight limit is 15.43 lb and counterbalance supports up to 8.8 lb. The balance plate's 3.27" range allows you to correct for uneven payloads that might be due to matte boxes or exotic DSLR rig configurations.
The bridging technology ensures that the pan friction control is intuitive and easy to set, but also protected against knocks. There are independent locks for pan and tilt, and drag for both is selectable in a continuous range from zero to the max level. This allows you to operate the head in a confident, smooth manner using the included pan bar.
- For video tripods with 75mm half balls
- 75mm half ball connects to the corresponding bowl in a tripod
- Pan drag and tilt drag are continuously adjustable from 0 (no drag) to the maximum level
- Sliding quick release plate secured by secondary safety system
- 546GB Pro Video Tripod with Ground-Level SpreaderThe Manfrotto 546GB Pro Video Tripod with Ground-level Spreader is an aluminum two stage/3 section tripod that combines stability and strength with affordability. Reaching a maximum height of 62.4", the 546GB is capable of supporting up to 44 lbs (20kg). Its spiked feet come with rubber overshoes, allowing setups on both smooth floors and uneven surfaces, while a newly designed ground-level telescopic spreader keeps the legs exactly where you need them.
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||31.0 x 9.0 x 9.0"|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,