- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter for situations where portability is not a concern. A useful and interesting feature is its dual-head connection option. Two AD600 flash heads can be mounted to a separately purchased H1200 portable flash head to jack up the power to 1200Ws.
The AD600B G/AD600B features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second to control background light intensity, and offers flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,000 second for stopping action. Part of Godox's wireless system, the AD600B has an onboard 2.4 GHz X System that allows wireless triggering at distances up to 262' with the purchase of a Godox transmitter. The flash head has a Bowens-type front accessory mount that not only makes it compatible with Godox accessories, but also with light shapers from the many manufacturers that use this popular mount.
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 262' / 80m, featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Guide number of 285' at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories
- 600Ws Monolight, Li-Ion Battery Powered
- Up to 500 Full-Power Flashes per Charge
- Compatible w/ Most Major TTL Systems
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
|Maximum Watt/Seconds||600 Ws|
|Guide Number||87 m at ISO 100|
|Recycle Time||0.01-2.5 sec|
|Number of Flashes at Full Power||500|
|Flash Duration||1/220 - 1/10,000 sec|
|Output Power||9 Steps: 1/1 to 1/256|
|Exposure Compensation||Manual; ±3 stops in 1/3 increments|
|Delay Time||0.01-30 sec|
|Color Temperature||5600K (±200K)|
2.4 GHz radio transmission (compatible with Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, and Fujifilm)
Functions: Slave, Off
5 groups, 32 channels
|Wireless Range||80 m|
|Display||LCD dot-matrix panel|
|Modeling Light||LED, 10 W|
1 x 3.5 mm sync cord
1 x Wireless control port
1 x USB
|Accessory Mount Type||Bowens front accessory mount|
|Power Source||1 x Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (11.1 V / 8700 mAh)|
|Dimensions||86 x 9.6 x 4.9" / 22 x 24.5 x 12.5 cm (with battery, without flash tube or reflector)|
|Weight||2.66 kg (with battery, without flash tube or reflector)|
- Godox AD600B Witstro TTL All-In-One Outdoor Flash
- Charger and Cable
- Plastic Protective Cover
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.