- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
A floating elements system is used, too, for consistent performance throughout the focusing range, in order to achieve even sharpness and clarity. An enhanced ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
The manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens-barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- Short telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras / FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressively bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Planar optical design affords high sharpness and consistent performance throughout the focusing range to suit photographing at a wide range of imaging scales.
- Seven anomalous partial dispersion elements are used to significantly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- Unique spherical design produces an especially smooth quality of bokeh to benefit portraiture and selective focus applications.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Floating elements system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from 2.6' to infinity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by focusing and depth of field scales along with hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format / F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Seven Low Dispersion Elements
- Planar Optical Design
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
|Camera Mount Type||
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Aspect Angle of View||29°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.62' (80 cm)|
|Magnification||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:8.3|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.54 x 4.45" (90 x 113 mm)|
|Weight||2.82 lb (1.28 kg)|
ZEISS Milvus 85mm f/1.4 ZE Lens for Canon EF
ZEISS 77mm Front Lens Cap for Otus 55mm f/1.4
ZEISS Rear Cap for Canon EF-Mount Lenses
- ZEISS Lens Shade for Milvus 85mm f/1.4
ZEISS Milvus 85mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F
ZEISS 77mm Front Lens Cap for Otus 55mm f/1.4
ZEISS Rear Cap for Nikon F-Mount Lenses
ZEISS Lens Shade for Milvus 85mm f/1.4
- De-Click Key
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R5,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. Courier Guy Courier Service (local)
We use Courier Guy couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.