THE CROSSFADE HAS GONE DIGITAL!
The new Q-LED XMD Linear LED Lamp with powerful white light from our 2000° Candlelight to 6000° Daylight Kelvin.
All XMD Lamps are equipped with onboard digital interface giving you command of Intensity, Kelvin, & Plus/Minus Green Control. The XMD can be controlled with wired DMX via Cat5 I/O Port.
The lamp is Self Ballasted AC input utilizing Neutrik True1 locking connector as well as locking Barrel connector for DC input.
X-fade White Light: Crossfading our Candlelight diode (2000k) and Daylight diode (6000k) to mix a balanced variable color spectrum. With independent 2000-6000° diodes, we give a full range of high quality broad spectrum light. Includes Kelvin presets at 2000° (2800°) 3200° 4000° (5000°) 5600° 6000°
Low Profile Shape: Easy to hide when space is at a minimum, the slender linear lamps can be mounted tight against a wall or ceiling.
Expandable and Scalable: Stack them in a column to create large LED panels of any size, or end to end for long linear lighting sources. Create geometric patterns and 3D structures or spell out words the options are endless.
Control Panel: No need to pull out your phone or have a Wi-Fi network. The XMD comes equipped with an on-board control panel allowing you to set Intensity, CCT, Plus/Minus Green, FX and much more.
- FX: Onboard effects with adjustable parameters. Including Fire, Short Circuit, and Paparazzi.
- DMX Port: With DMX I/O, the XMD can be wired for DMX data control and passed through for chaining multiple lamps together.
Lead / Follow Mode: Set a master lamp and control all others with a Wired Cat5 Connection between the lamps. XMD LED lamps can be set to send or receive commands to and from any other wired XMD, making it easy to change the color of any multi lamp fixture or rig without dialing each lamp.
Energy Efficiency: The XMD Lamps vastly outperform traditional Quartz, Halogen and HMI lighting sources in luminous output to power consumption ratio.
Self Ballasted AC Input: Run a line, XMD Lamps use 100-265VAC (Universal Power) via Neutrik True1 connect and do not require troublesome external ballasts, power supplies or data boxes.
- DC Battery option: Grab a battery, XMD Lamps can run off of 10-26 VDC via locking 2.1mm x 5.5 barrel connector.
Length and Wattage:
- 2' - 25 watt - Q25XMD
- 4' - 50 watt - Q50XMD
8' - 100 watt - Q100XMD
Power Connect & Voltage:
- Self Ballasted AC range 100VAC to 265VAC via Neutrik True1 connect.
- DC range 10VDC to 26VDC via 5.5 x 2.1mm Locking Barrel connect.
- OLED screen with digital interface
- Wired DMX via Cat5/6
- Manual Interface
- Lead/Follow Mode for operation from one tube to control multiple tubes
- For Wireless functionality, XMDs require a Rainbow or other Wireless DMX product at the beginning of the DMX chain of XMDs.
Included with every lamp:
- 1 - Set of Q Boot-XMD (1 Power End, 1 Control End)
- 1 - 8' True 1 Power Connector Cable
- 1 - Q-Upgrade USB Cable
- 1 - Instruction Card
|Wattage:||Max 25 watts||Max 50 watts||Max 100 watts|
|Weight:||1.65 lbs (0.75 kg)||2.53 lbs (1.15 kg)||4.40 lbs (2.0 kg)|
|Dimensions:||23.1 x 1.75 in
(587 x 44.5 mm)
|47.0 x 1.75 in
(1195 x 44.5 mm)
|94.5 x 1.75 in
(2400 x 44.5 mm)
|120v = 0.22 amp
240v = 0.11 amp
12v = 1.90 amp
24v = 0.95 amp
|120v = 0.44 amp
240v = 0.22 amp
12v = 3.80 amp
24v = 1.90 amp
|120v = 0.88 amp
240v = 0.44 amp
12v = 7.60 amp
24v = 3.80 amp
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,