- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The Shure FP33 3-Channel Stereo Mixer is a field mixer rugged enough to handle the elements and flexible enough for professional working environments. It is suitable for electronic news gathering (ENG), field production (EFP), film, television and recording for sound design. The FP33 features 3 XLR inputs and left/right XLR outputs. The inputs and outputs can be switched between mic and line level signal. There are additional 3.5mm Monitor and Tape connections as well as both 1/4" and 3.5mm headphone outputs.
The FP33 has panning and level controls on channels 1-3, and the headphone monitor dial provides monitoring of either left or right, dual mono, or stereo signal. Both 48V and 12V phantom power are available and two 9 volt batteries provide up to 8 hours of use. The FP33 can also use AC power from a Shure PS20 or PS20E power supply.
The FP33's Mix Bus output jack allows users to cascade multiple FP33 mixers for simultaneous use, and the professional analog VU meters have proven much more durable against the elements than LED, LCD, or fluorescent meters. The VU meters feature timed or toggled backlighting and are multifunctional. There's also a built-in tone oscillator for calibration needs, and the Monitor In and modified Slate Mic/Tape Out jacks can be used for 2-way isolated talk back.
- High Quality Inputs and Outputs
- The FP33 features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, switchable between mic and line level signal. In addition the FP33 features 3.5mm Monitor input and Tape output jacks.
- Quiet Audio Signal
- Transformer balanced inputs and outputs result in superior rejection of RFI and electromagnetic hum.
- 48 and 12 Volt Phantom Power
- Both 48 and 12 Volt Phantom power is supported allowing up to 8 hours of use on two 9 Volt batteries.
- Mix Bus Output
- The Mix Bus output jack allows users to cascade multiple FP33 mixers for simultaneous use. Also allows tandem use with the Shure FP32A.
- Professional VU Meters
- Professional analog VU meters are more durable against elements than LED, LCD, or fluorescent meters. The meters feature timed or toggled backlighting and are multifunctional.
- Built-In Tone Oscillator
- The FP33 provides a 1kHz test tone oscillator for calibration of tape machines, meters etc.
- Isolated Two-Way Talk Back
- Isolated two-way talk-back using Monitor In and modified Slate Mic/Tape Out jack.
- 4 Headphone Monitor Modes
- Headphone Monitor switch allows monitoring of Left, Left + Right (Mono), Right and Stereo audio signals. Perfect for isolating either "mid" or "side" signal when using stereo microphones.
- Compact Rugged Design
- The Compact rugged plated metal chassis is made to withstand extreme heat and cold for full operation under harsh conditions.
- Dynamic range greater than 100dB
- Wide range input gain controls handle hot signal levels
- Link switch gangs inputs 2 and 3 to control a stereo microphone
- Switchable low-cut filters on each input
- Bi-color LED signal presence and peak indicator for each input
- Dual-clutched Master gain control for versatile output level adjustment
- Bi-color LED limiter and peak indicator for each output
- Two linkable output peak limiters with adjustable thresholds and release times
- Slate microphone and slate tone with selectable functions
- Mixer/Monitor In switch (locking and momentary)
- Internal Monitor defeat switch for split-feed headphone operation
- 1/4" and 3.5mm headphone outputs
- Regulated voltage rails provide exceptional headroom
- Battery check switch and low battery warning LED
- External power operating range of 12 to 30VDC
- Rugged, plated metal chassis
- Operates for 8 hours on two 9 V alkaline batteries
- Includes carrying case, shoulder strap, and mix bus cable
- Customized operation via internal DIP switches, trim pots, slide switches, and optional jumpers
|Inputs||3 x Balanced XLR inputs|
|Output||2 x Balanced XLR outputs (1 x L/R)|
1 x 1/4" TRS stereo
1 x 3.5mm TRS stereo mini
1 x 3.5 mm TRS stereo mini - Monitor In
1 x 3.5 mm TRS stereo mini - Tape Out
|Link Input/Output||"MIX BUS" connection: 3-Pin mini-XLR connector|
Mic: 1kΩ internal; use with 19 to 600Ω source; -10 dBV clip level
Line: 50kΩ internal; use with ≤ 10kΩ source; +36 dBV clip level
Monitor: 10kΩ internal; use with ≤ 1kΩ source; +21 dBV clip level
Mic: 1Ω internal; use with Low-Z source; -31 dBV clip level
Line: 150Ω internal; use with 600Ω source; +18 dBm clip level
Tape: 2.2kΩ internal; use with >10kΩ source; +3 dBV clip level
Headphones: 300Ω internal; use with 8 to 200Ω source; +11 dBV clip level
Low-Z Mic Input: Line 78 dB, Mic 28 dB, Headphone 89 dB, Tape 66 dB
Line: Line 28 dB, Mic -22 dB, Headphone 39 dB, Tape 16 dB
Monitor: Headphone 11 dB
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz ± 2.0 dB (channel controls centered)|
|THD||0.25% THD @ +4dBm output, 50 to 20,000 Hz|
|Equivalent Input Noise||-127 dBV with 150Ω source, 20 to 20,000 Hz|
Master level fully CCW: ≤ -100 dBV, 20 to 20,000 Hz
Master level fully CW: ≤ -80 dBV, 20 to 20,000 Hz
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio||65 dB @ 100 Hz, -20 dBV input|
Mic/Line to Mix Bus: inverting
all other signal paths are non-inverting
|Overload Protection||Shorted outputs, even for prolonged periods, cause no damage. Microphone inputs of up to 3 Vrms cause no damage. The Line and monitor inputs can withstand signals of up to 30 Vrms.|
|Output Clipping Level||≥ -18 dBm @ line output into 600Ω|
Tone Oscillator: 1 kHz ±10%
Slate Tone Oscillator: 400 Hz ±10%
Threshold: adjustable; 0 dBm to +15 dBm
Attack time: 1 mS
Release time constant: selectable; 100 mS or 1 second
Indicator: green when limiting by 1 dB or more
12V Phantom through matched 680Ω
48V Phantom: through matched 6.8kΩ
12V T (A-B): through matched 180Ω
Input Channel Bi-Color LEDs:
Green: Signal presence; visual indication of mix level
Red: 6 dB below clipping level
Output Peak/Limiter Bi-Color LEDs:
Green: Output being limited by 1 dB or more
Red: Output peak threshold reached; factory set at +17 dBm; user adjustable from 0 to 17 dBm
|VU Meter||VU Left/Right Channel Output Level Meters: 0 VU preset at +4 dBm output level|
Operating: 0 to 60° C (32 to 140° F)
Storage: -40 to 85° C (-40 to 185° F)
Internal: two 9V alkaline batteries
External: 12-30 VDC to DC In jack; non-polarized
|Current Drain||Approximately 41 mA (idle) at 18V|
|Battery Life||8 hours minimum, typical|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||2.26 x 7.24 x 6.33" (58 x 184 x 161 mm)|
|Weight||3.5 lb (1.6 kg)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.