Transfer files from your SD, microSD, Memory Stick, or CompactFlash card to your Windows, Mac, or Linux based computer using the TS-RDF9K All-in-One USB 3.1/3.0 UHS-II Card Reader from Transcend. This USB 3.1 Gen 1 compatible card reader supports data read/write speeds of up to 260 MB/s and 190 MB/s respectively when using a UHS-II compatible memory card. To achieve these enhanced data transfer rates, the UHS-II bus standard utilizes a second row of physical pins which increases the room for data to move to and from the card. Included with this card reader from Transcend is a copy of their own RecoveRx software designed to assist in the recovery of erased data.
- Supports UHS-II Cards
- The RDF9 USB 3.1/3.0 UHS-II Card Reader with a UHS-II interface is here to unleash the high speed performance of a UHS-II SD card, transferring high resolution RAW images and HD videos to your computer in just seconds. In addition, it is backward compatible with UHS-I and any other SDXC and SDHC SD cards.
- Enhanced Data Transfer Rates
- Taking full advantage of USB 3.1 and UHS-II technology, the read and write speeds of the RDF9 are up to 260 MB/s read and 190 MB/s write respectively - up to 2x faster than a USB 3.0 UHS-I card reader.
- Professional Grade
- The versatile RDF9 lets professional photographers, videographers, and graphic designers transfer data at high speed, accelerating the entire post-production processing.
- Broad Compatibility
- Besides the SD card slot, the multifunctional RDF9 also boasts CompactFlash, microSD, and Memory Stick card slots, offering you to transfer different types of digital files with one compact card reader.
- Free RecoveRx Software
- Transcend's RDF9 card reader includes a free download of our exclusive RecoveRx software - a user-friendly application that allows you to conduct an in-depth search within your storage device for traces of erased data that can be recovered.
|Memory Card Slots||
1 x CompactFlash Type II (UDMA 7 [167 MB/s])
1 x microSDXC (UHS-I [104 MB/s])
1 x SDXC (UHS-II [312 MB/s])
|Host Computer Interface||USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s)|
|Passthrough Connector||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.7 x 1.8 x 0.6" / 6.8 x 4.5 x 1.5 cm|
|Weight||1.03 oz / 32 g|
|Package Weight||0.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.669 x 4.095 x 1.339"|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,