Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control System
Please Check Stock Availability
A brilliant and easy way to have full control of your lens system with the latest Tilta Nucleus–M: Wireless Lens Control System is specifically designed for filmmakers with 0.8 mod, 35 tooth, 32 pitch gear attached – fitting perfect around those cinema lenses. Enjoy the all new highly customisable 3-channel wireless lens control that allows you to change your focus, iris and zoom between the two wireless hand grips or the FIZ hand unit with a wireless range of 304 meters and with a Tiltamax Firmware Update you can extend it to 402 meters!
- The FIZ hand unit can control three channels (focus, zoom, and iris), as well as override the handgrips.
- The motors can calibrate on lenses with or without hard stops, such as a photo lens with follow focus gears.
- The motors feature cine standard 0.8 MOD 32 pitch drive gears. Each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp and a 15 to 19mm adapter bushing, allowing you to mount the motors onto either a 15mm or 19mm rod which is perfect for cinema lenses.
- The motors power from a P-Tap connector, and then pass power by daisy-chaining via the 7-pin connectors with the included cables.
- The FIZ hand controller and each handgrip uses two 18650 3000mAh, 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable batteries to power up.
- The batteries in the FIZ hand controller are designed to last for more than 10 hours, and up to two days in each.
- The system features three ranges: low, medium, and high and also supports up to 15 channels to select from, and the controllers pair with each motor via the motor ID.