The dedicated Full Cage for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K/4K from SmallRig is a protective frame that enables you to mount accessories onto your Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K or 4K. One shoe mount, several NATO rails, and multiple 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and ARRI-style accessory threads are built into the cage's top and sides.
Access to the camera's controls, compartments, and connectors is maintained when the cage is fitted to the camera. The versatile cage incorporates locating pins and rubber pads for a snug fit on your BMPCC 6K or 4K camera. It also features strap holes to add a hand strap or neck strap. An Allen wrench that stores in the base is included to help tighten the camera screw.
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- SmallRig QR NATO Handle (Rubber) 2005
- SmallRig Cold Shoe Extension 2044
- SmallRig Samsung T5 SSD Mount for BMPCC 4K/6K and Z CAM 2245B
- SmallRig HDMI and USB-C Cable Clamp for BMPCC 4K/6K 2246B
- SmallRig Wooden NATO Side Handle 2187
- SmallRig Baseplate for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K/6K (Manfrotto 501PL Compatible) DBM2266
- SmallRig 2 x 15mm Black Aluminum Alloy Rod 12" 1053
- SmallRig 15mm LWS Universal Lens Support 2152
- SmallRig Metabones Adapter Support 2247 (when BMPCC 4K is mounted only)
In the Box
- SmallRig Full Cage for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K/4K
- 3 x 1/4"-20 Screw
- Allen Wrench
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,