The Sirui PH-20 Gimbal Head is a great solution to the problem of shooting moving subjects with a long telephoto lens. Ball heads and 3-way heads can be cumbersome in fast-moving situations, but the gimbal head makes your camera and heavy lens seemingly weightless, and you can smoothly and precisely track fast-moving subjects.
Cross-patterned, multi-layer carbon fiber in the arm and forged aircraft aluminum alloy in the L-bracket make the PH-20 very strong--it can hold up to 44 lb, but it weighs only 2.4 lb. Carbon fiber also reduces vibrations and provides better tolerance for temperature changes.
With the camera and lens perfectly balanced on the gimbal head, there’s no need to lock any controls. You can quickly and easily move your camera in any direction with a very light amount of force. In fact, a correctly aligned system can be controlled with one finger.
- Exceptionally strong carbon fiber and aluminum alloy gimbal head
- Supports up to 40 lb, but only weighs 2.4 lb
- Reduced vibrations and better tolerance for temperature changes due to carbon fiber construction
- Arca-compatible quick release system, calibrated quick release platform, and included quick release plate
- Horizontal 360° range, and tilt of +150° to -60°
- Ideal for using long telephoto lenses to photography moving subjects
|Load Capacity||44 lb (20 kg)|
|Spirit Level||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Tension Control||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Separate Panning Lock||Yes|
|Head to Tripod Mounting Thread||3/8"-16 Female|
|Camera Mount Thread Size||1/4"-20|
|Dimensions||9.1 x 4.7 x 9.1" (23 x 12 x 23 cm)|
|Weight||2.4 lb (1.09 kg)|
In the BoxSirui PH-20 Gimbal Head
- Quick Release Plate
- Quick Release Platform
- Custom Fitted Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.