For professional video applications, the Sirui BCH-20 Video Head is based off a 75mm ball mount for use on compatible tripod legs or other accessories such as sliders and jibs. Friction adjustment can be applied in 3 steps, with the 0 setting providing nearly-frictionless movement. A 7-step adjustable counterbalance can compensate for cameras weighing up to 22 pounds. The BCH-20 is controlled with dual rosette-mounted pan handles. Both pan handles easily extend for greater leverage when using heavier cameras. Extra camera-mount screws are kept in 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tapped holes on the sides of the head. When vacated, these holes can also be used as accessory mounting points. The calibrated camera platform secures the camera plate with dual locks, preventing the camera from accidentally falling off the head during adjustment. To save time when balancing your camera, the platform is etched with calibrated measurements. Aluminum alloy is used in the construction for durability while maintaining a manageable weight.
- 7 levels of counterbalance adjustment
- Dual bubble levels: Illuminated base bubble level and second top bubble level
- Dual Safety Lock Quick Release Platform: Prevents the camera from sliding off the head while aligning for proper balance
- Calibrated Quick Release Platform: Easily reposition your equipment using the etched scale on the platform
- Dual telescoping handles
- Extra 1/4" and 1/8" screws stored in the integrated threads
- Integrated 75mm ball mount
- Separate pan and tilt-lock knobs
- Quick-release plate included
- 3 levels of friction control for panning and tilting, with 0 position for near-frictionless operation
|Maximum Load Capacity||22 lb / 10 kg|
|Tilt Range||Forward: -90°
|Dimensions||15.7 x 7.4 x 13.3" / 400 x 188 x 338 mm|
|Weight||7.1 lb / 3.2 kg|
In the Box
- Sirui BCH-20 Video Head
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,