The 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Art Lens for Canon / Nikon from Sigma is a prime lens designed for Canon APS-C / Nikon DX format cameras. Its 35mm focal length equivalent is 45mm which places it in the category of standard focal length lenses. With its particularly fast maximum aperture of f/1.4, the lens will perform very well in low light situations and provides shallow depth of field focus. With updated optical configurations (9 elements in 8 groups), as well as rounded aperture blades, the lens delivers sharp detail and nice background bokeh. Its minimum focus distance is 11.8" (30 cm).
The lens’ optimized light distribution helps to minimize field curvature preventing a loss of image quality at the edges of photographs and its double-sided aspherical lens element minimizes spherical distortion. A rear focusing system combined with a newly developed autofocus algorithm and Hyper Sonic Motor provide smooth and accurate autofocus. Fulltime manual focus is also supported. As part of Sigma's "Art" line of lenses it is compatible with Sigma's USB Dock, which enables firmware updates and focusing adjustments.
- Fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows fast shutter speeds for clear low-light imaging and shallow depth of field focus.
- A Hyper Sonic Autofocus Motor (HSM) offers fast, smooth and quiet autofocus.
- Constructed with Thermally Stable Composite Material (TSC) which performs well in extreme temperatures, reducing the expansion and contraction of the internal lens barrel.
- As part of Sigma's "Art" line of lenses it is compatible with Sigma's USB Dock, which enables firmware updates and focusing adjustments.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 45 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF-S / Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Canon (APS-C) / Nikon DX|
|Aspect Angle of View||Not specified by manufactured|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8" (29.97 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6.8|
|Filter Thread||Front:62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.91 x 2.48" (74 x 63 mm)|
|Weight||15.34 oz (435 g)|
In the BoxSigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Art Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Carrying Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,