The Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM Autofocus Zoom is a super-wide angle lens with a relatively bright f/3.5 maximum aperture throughout its zoom range, helping to ensure high image quality. The lens gathers enough light to make it a great choice for indoor shooting as well as landscapes and creative portraiture. This version of the lens is exclusively made to fit the Pentax lens mount. It is not intended for use in "full frame" digital SLR cameras, or for any film-based cameras.
With a wide angle viewing range of 102.4-63.8°, this lens can empower a photographer to produce creative images with exaggerated perspective. Its Super Multi-Layer coating reduces flare and ghosting. The HSM autofocus motor provides quiet, high speed operation. You can also shoot with manual focus.
The 10-20 f/3.5 EX DC HSM incorporates an inner focusing system to eliminate front lens rotation, which enables the lens to use the included petal-type bayonet hood to eliminate extraneous light from striking the front of the optic. Two ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glass elements and a SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element provide excellent color fidelity, and 4 aspherical lens elements provide correction for common distortions.
This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 9.4" (24cm) throughout the entire zoom range, and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.6.
Note: Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with 35mm SLR cameras or digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size
- Broad 10-20mm zoom range is ideally suited to tight interiors or expansive landscapes with "APS-C" type digital SLRs
- High Image Quality
- Two ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glass elements, one SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element, and 4 aspherical lens elements help render undistorted scenes with true color
- Fast and Silent AF
- Sigma's best HSM autofocus allows for quick operation that's barely audible, along with fulltime manual override
- EX Build Quality
- Sigma "EX" lenses feature robust construction appropriate for demanding professional use and are backed with a 4-year warranty against manufacturer defects for USA customers
- Made in Japan
- The 10-20 f/3.5 EX DC HSM is made in Sigma's Japanese factory
|10 - 20mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon Or Nikon|
|Format Compatibility||Not specified|
|Aspect Angle of View||102.4° - 63.8°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.4" (23.88 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Filter Thread||82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.4 x 3.5" (8.64 x 8.89 cm)|
|Weight||1.14 lb (520 g)|
In the BoxSigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM Autofocus Zoom Lens
- Lens Hood
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Bag
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,