The HD 650 from Sennheiser are reference class stereo headphones designed to deliver a true audiophile experience with open, natural sound. Specially developed acoustic silk was used to provide uniform attenuation over the entire area of each ear-cup. The lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure a remarkable transient response, while the full range drivers offer a frequency response of 10 Hz to 39.5 kHz. Great care was taken to ensure the headphones are comfortable with their elliptical design which naturally adapts to the shape of the ear.
The HD 650 utilizes a 3m detachable cable made from a highly conductive OFC copper with low handling noise and low structure-borne sound sensitivity. The headphones can be used with high output mobile devices and excel with high quality stationary hi-fi components, such as SACD, DVD-A, and CD players. The HD 650 ships with the detachable cable and 1/8" to 1/4" adapter.
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium / silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, with very low handling noise
- Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
|Type||Open-Back, Circumaural Dynamic Headphones|
|Frequency Range||10 Hz - 39.5 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Maximum Input Power||200 mW|
|Connectors||Detachable 1/8" Stereo Mini to 1/4" Adapter
1/8" Stereo Mini Plug
|Cable Length||10' (3 m), Detachable, Left and Right Side Connection|
|Weight||9.2 oz (260 g)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,