- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The HD 4.40 BT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones from Sennheiser feature high-quality sound and Bluetooth 4.0 technology in a sleek and foldable design. These headphones can be used to listen to music and answer calls, and are well suited for use with smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, and other portable devices.
The HD 4.40 BT are built to be portable and can make travel more pleasurable. With their over-ear design, and deep, ergonomically designed earpads, these headphones offer lasting comfort, even during extended listening sessions. Their robust, foldable-headband design can be easily and compactly stored in the supplied protective case.
- Control at Your Fingertips
- If you want to take or make a call, change a track, or adjust the volume, the intuitive earcup-mounted controls—along with the integrated microphones—allow for easy operation of the headphones.
- High-Quality Sound with No Strings Attached
- These wireless headphones are about freedom, musically and physically—thus, no cable. Instead, to appropriately complement the Sennheiser speakers, this headset comes with state-of-the-art wireless technology, aptX audio codec for reliable transmission and true wireless Hi-Fi sound, and provides immediate and simple pairing with compatible devices via Near Field Communication (NFC).
- Comfort on Every Street
- The headphones combine extended comfort and maximum portability with their over-ear, deep, ergonomically designed earpads. They allow you to enjoy extended listening sessions, and their robust, foldable-headband design enables them to be neatly stowed away in the included protective case.
|Frequency Response||18 Hz to 22 kHz|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||113 dB at 1 kHz / 1 Vrms|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||0.5%|
|Number of Mics||2|
|Frequency Response||100 Hz to 10 kHz|
|Audio Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) Angled|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)|
|Capacity (mAh)||600 mAh|
|Recharge Time||2 Hours|
|DC Input Power||5 VDC at 400 mA|
|Cable Length||4.6' / 1.4 m|
|Weight||7.9 oz / 225.0 g|
|Package Weight||0.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.1 x 7.2 x 4.0"|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.