The Sennheiser EW 112P G4 camera-mount wireless lavalier microphone system features the proven combination of reliability, flexible control, and broadcast-quality sound that has made the EW Series an industry standard for videographers, journalists, and content creators all over the world.
The EW 112P G4 gives you the tools to adapt and meet the wireless challenges that inevitably arise on set. The frequency scan function automatically searches for the cleanest frequency at your location, while the adjustable input sensitivity on the transmitter accommodates mic levels ranging from booming voices to quiet speech, and even line-level audio.
The system includes the improved ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier mic, a bodypack transmitter, and a camera-mount receiver. It connects to a camcorder or a DSLR/mirrorless camera to capture crisp-sounding speech or dialog for projects ranging from documentaries to wedding videos, corporate spots, and hands-free interviews.
The EW 112P G4 is backward-compatible with previous evolution systems, giving you the ability to mix and match G4/G3/G2/G1 receivers or bodypack, handheld, and plug-on transmitters. It is also compatible with EW 500 systems.
Built for Dependable Performance in the Field
- The EW 112P G4 features rugged, all-metal chassis well suited for extended use on location. The lightweight, compact bodypack transmitter is easy to conceal and offers rounded edges that are soft to the touch and comfortable for the talent to wear. A locking connector ensures that your lav doesn’t detach at a critical moment, while a convenient switch allows you to mute your mic.
- Using the included shoemount adapter, the equally compact receiver easily mounts on your camera without adding much weight. The included cables allow you to connect the receiver to the 3.5mm or XLR audio input of any DSLR/mirrorless, camcorder, or recording device.
- Both transmitter and receiver feature daylight-readable LED displays showing reception quality, battery status, and audio level. To get you going quickly, they synchronize via infrared interface with the simple push of a button.
Proven Broadcast-Quality Sound
- The EW 112P G4 ships with the popular ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier microphone, which delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility. Its omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the speaker's head moves away from the mic.
- To take full advantage of the ME 2-II’s dynamic range, the system employs proprietary HDX compander technology, preserving your sound without adding unwanted noise during transmission, and delivering audio with remarkable accuracy and quality.
|Wireless Transmission||Analog UHF|
|Number of RF Channels||1680|
|Included Transmitters||1 x Bodypack with Microphone|
|RF Frequency Band||A: 516 to 558 MHz|
|RF Bandwidth||42 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|Max Operating Range||100.6 m (Line of Sight)|
|Max Systems per Setup||12|
|Deviation||48 kHz (Peak)|
|Mounting Options||Shoe-Mount (with Included Hardware)|
|Antenna||1 x Flexible Whip, Fixed|
|Number of Audio Channels||1|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Unbalanced Output (Lockable)|
|Gain Range||42 dB (6 dB Steps)|
|Audio Output Level||+12 dBu|
|Approximate RF Sensitivity||1.6 µV|
|Squelch||5 to 25 dBμV|
|Adjacent Channel Isolation||>65 dB|
2 x AA (Included)
1 x Sennheiser Accupack (Not Included)
|Approx. Battery Life||8 Hours (Alkaline)|
|Display & Indicators||1 x Backlit LCD (Battery Status, Output Level, RF Level)|
In the Box
Sennheiser EW 112P G4 Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (A: 516 to 558 MHz)
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.