Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
- Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
- Once the shots are taken, your work is only half done. Accelerating your workflow means you can carve out more time to take your creativity to the next level.
- Record 4K UHD Video
- Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC card delivers the performance to capture uninterrupted 4K UHD video.
- Sequential Burst Mode Shots
- Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30), the SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots.
- Durability You Can Count On
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions, the SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F.
- Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
- Includes an offer for RescuePRO Deluxe 2-year data recovery software, which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted. Registration is required.
|Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Video Speed Class||V30|
Read Speed: 170 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 90 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 30 MB/s Minimum
|Durability||Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|
|Package Weight||0.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.0 x 10.5 x 5.0"|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,