The Samyang 85mm T1.5 AS IF UMC II lens for Canon EF-mount is a short telephoto angle lens designed for video recording. The lens covers a full 85mm frame and features follow-focus gear rings and a decoupled aperture. The lens's short telephoto 85mm focal length provides a viewing angle that is ideal for portrait scenes. A hybrid aspherical lens element reduces aberrations and ultra multi coatings greatly reduces internal reflections to reduce flares and ghosting. The lens can be mounted on all EF and EF-s mount Canon Cinema, DSLR, and camcorder cameras; and will not vignette due to its full frame coverage.
- 85mm Full Frame Canon EF mount lens
- Super-fast maximum aperture of T1.5
- 8-bladed circular aperture for pleasant out of focus bokeh
- One hybrid aspherical element minimises aberrations
- Ultra multi coated optics greatly reduces internal reflections to minimise flare and ghosting.
|Model||85mm T1.5 AS IF UMC VDSLR II|
|Lens type||Short telephoto prime lens|
|Angle of view||28.5 deg (18.9 deg for APS-C/DX)|
|Min focusing distance||1m|
|No. of diaphragm blades||8|
|Focus type||MF (Manual Focus only)|
|Lens construction||9 elements / 7 groups / 1 aspherical lens|
|Dimensions||78mm x 72.2mm|
In the Box
- Samyang 85mm T1.5 AS IF UMC II Cine Lens (Full Frame Canon EF-Mount)
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens cap
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.