The Rotolight Creative Colour Kit V2 is a portable single 80W LED light lighting system for photo and video applications. The light features 48 grade-A LED's with a combined total power output of 80 watt to deliver flicker-free continuous light with a spectacular colour accuracy of CRI>91. The included stand adaptor fixes to ¼”- 20 thread tripod mounts or accessory / hot shoes.17 included LEE filters enables you to adjust the colour temperature from 5600k to 6300K, 4100K or 3200K; diffuse the light to up to 1.5 stops; and apply colour and cosmetic effects. The whole kit packs into the Accessory Pouch (Batteries not included).
Included LEE Filters
- 6300K Direct Daylight 1/8 CTB #218
- 4100K Mixed Light 1/2 CTO #205
- 3200K Tungsten 15/16 CTO #3200
Diffusion and Neutral Density
- Diffusion Screen #216
- Neutral Density 0.5 Stop #298
- Neutral Density 1 Stop #209
Colour and Cosmetic Effects
- 1/8 Minus Green (Magenta) #279
- Medium Amber 020: for afternoon sunlight, candlelight, and side lighting
- Light Lavender 052: for general areas, side lights, basic followspot colour and backlight
- Pale Blue 063: cool front light wash for creating an overcast look for cold weather
- Bright Pink 128: for backlighting and side lighting; useful for musicals
- Light Red 182: for theater and television effect lighting as well as cycloramas
- Bedford Blue 712: a smoky warm blue for skin tones
- Liberty Green 730: green for creating mystery and suspense
- Sunlight Yellow 765: for producing a strong sunlight effect
- Cosmetic Peach 184: warm highlight or front light; complementary for most skin tones
- Moroccan Frost 791: smoothes PAR or flood washes of large areas; for houselights and interior colour washes
|Bulbs||48 grade-A LEDs|
Shoe mount or 1/4" stud via included Rotolight stand
Slides firmly onto most shotguns
|Material||Rubberized outer coating|
|Power Source||3x AA batteries (not included) for up to 4 hour runtime|
In the Box
- RL48-B LED RingLight
- Stand for RL48-A & RL48-B
- Video Accessory Pouch
- 6300K Direct Daylight 1/8 CTB #218 Filter
- 4100K Mixed Light 1/2 CTO #205 Filter
- 3200K Tungsten 15/16 CTO #3200 Filter
- Diffusion Screen #216 Filter
- Neutral Density 0.5 Stop #298 Filter
- Neutral Density 1 Stop #209 Filter
- 1/8 Minus Green (Magenta) #279 Filter
- Medium Amber 020 Filter
- Light Lavender 052 Filter
- Pale Blue 063 Filter
- Bright Pink 128 Filter
- Light Red 182 Filter
- Bedford Blue 712 Filter
- Liberty Green 730 Filter
- Sunlight Yellow 765 Filter
- Cosmetic Peach 184 Filter
- Moroccan Frost 791 Filter
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.