The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package includes the SM6 shockmount / pop filter, 3m XLR cable, a dust cover, and of course the Rode NT2-A multi-pattern condenser microphone.
- SM6 Shock Mount & Pop Filter
- XLR Cable
- Dust Cover
- John Merchant Instructional DVD
- Multi-Pattern Selectable
- Variable Pad and Filter
Also included in this package is an instructional DVD with an in-depth tutorial by Grammy nominated producer John Merchant.
The Rode NT2-A is regarded as one of the most flexible condenser microphones in its class. Its high-quality, large dual-diaphragm multi-pattern condenser element delivers maximum flexibility in virtually any recording scenario. Superior electronics result in ultra-low noise performance, and its fixed variable pad, pattern and filter adjustments provide the flexibility and control needed by musicians and recording engineers alike.
- The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package includes the SM6 shockmount, XLR cable, dust cover and instructional DVD by Grammy Award nominated producer John Merchant
- Large 25mm HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Includes SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 3m XLR cable, dustcover and exclusive training DVD.
- Internal capsule shock mounting
|Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional, Cardioid and Figure 8|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||-36dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||87dB (1kHz rel 1Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||
147dB (@ 1% THD into 1k ohm)
157dB (@ 1% THD into 1k ohm) - pad at maximum
|Power Requirements||+48 Volts|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR balanced|
|Pad||3-position: 0dB, -5dB or -10dB|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||3-position: flat, 80Hz or 40Hz|
|Dimensions||209 x 55mm (Length x Diameter)|
In The Box
- SM6 Shockmount & Pop Filter
- XLR Cable - 3m
- Dust Cover
- Insructional DVD
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.