The Rode NT1-A Studio Carioid Condenser Mic Package is an anniversary microphone package that includes a professional-quality NT1-A microphone and a number of useful recording accessories.
The NT1-A is a large-diaphragm side-address condenser microphone intended for general instrument and vocal recording. The mic features a 2.5cm diaphragm with a gold-plated membrane, which provides a wide frequency response and exceptional signal-to-noise ratio. The cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection, minimizing noise caused by room ambiance, instruments, monitors, headphones, etc. The balanced, transformerless output circuitry results in quiet, low-noise signal reproduction at high output levels. The NT1-A is powered via 48V phantom power and has a standard XLR connector.
The bundled accessory package includes a studio-grade shock mount with an integrated pop filter, a 6 m premium cable, and a dust cover. It also has a bonus DVD presented by Rode founder and president, Peter Freedman. The DVD covers a variety of tips and techniques to help you get the most out of your NT1-A.
- Large Diaphragm
- The 2.5 cm diaphragm provides a wide frequency response and excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern of the NT1-A effectively minimizes off-axis noises such as room ambiance, monitors, and off-axis instruments
- Transformerless Output
- The transformerless output electronics result in quiet, noise-free output while maintaining maximum signal gain
- 48V Phantom Power
- The mic uses standard 48V phantom power, which is supplied through the standard XLR connector
- Accessory Package
- The accessory package includes a studio-grade shock mount with an integrated pop filter, a premium 6m cable, a dust cover, and a bonus DVD with microphone tips and techniques
|Transducer||Externally Polarized 2.5 cm Condenser|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||> 132dB (per IEC268-15)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||> 88dB (1kHz; per IEC651, IEC268-15)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||137dB (@ 1% THD into 1 kOhms)|
|Power Requirements||48V Phantom Power|
|Output Impedance||100 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||Standard 3-Pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||None|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||190 x 50mm|
In The Box
- Shock Mount with Pop Filter
- Premium Cable
- Instructional DVD
- Dust Cover
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,