- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The RØDE PinMic Wearable Microphone delivers a patented mounting system that surpasses traditional lavalier microphones, and enables flexible mounting in all applications.
- Detachable Capsule & Backplate
- Attaches to Material Without Clips
- Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- RØDE MiCon Connector
The RØDE PinMic Wearable Microphone delivers a patented mounting system that surpasses traditional lavalier microphones, and enables flexible mounting in all applications. The PinMic features a detachable capsule and backplate system. Simply place the backplate to the inside of an article of clothing or other material, and reattach the capsule to the three pins on the backplate.
In addition to its convenient mounting system, the PinMic's miniature condenser capsule features an omnidirectional polar pattern and audio fidelity well suited for professional recording, broadcast applications, live sound and more. The PinMic includes a rugged Kevlar reinforced cable, water resistant pop filter, mini-furry, cable management clip and rugged storage case.
- The RØDE PinMic features a detachable capsule head that mounts onto three pins on the microphone backplate
- The MiCon connector system provides seamless integration between all of RØDE's compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems
- Water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cables and accessories
|Frequency Response||60Hz to 18kHz|
Signal noise ratio 69dB
Equivalent noise 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
|Maximum Input Sound Level||Maximum SPL 110dB (clipping SPL)|
Min 2V - Max 5V through MiCon wireless adaptors
P48 through MiCon XLR adaptor
|Output Impedance||3kΩ Typical|
|Output Connectors||MiCon XLR Adaptor|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||16 x 22 x 33mm|
In The Box
- Impact Resistant Storage Case
- Water Resistant Pop Filter
- Shielded Detachable Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Lapel Style Cable Management Clip
- Adjustment Tools
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.