The Rode NT5 is a cardioid condenser microphone offering a full frequency response and low-noise output circuitry.
- Matched Pair
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Small Diaphragm Condensers
The Rode NT5 is a cardioid condenser microphone offering a full frequency response and low-noise output circuitry. Designed for general instrument recording and sound reinforcement, the NT5 package is shipped in a matched pair adding convenience to quality. Both microphones are perfectly matched in sensitivity and frequency response providing accurate recordings when capturing in stereo or mono. The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes audio at the off-axis sections, reducing noise caused by, leakage, monitors, additional instruments etc. The NT5 offers a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allowing the microphones to be used in a wide variety of applications such as drum over-head miking, stereo capturing of instruments, vocal capturing etc. The NT5 is powered via +48, +24 volt phantom power. The package is complete and includes dual wind screens and stand mounts in a durable road case.
- Matched Pair: The NT5 is shipped as a matched pair. The capsules are matched in sensitivity and frequency response to provide accurate sound reproduction when capturing in stereo.
- Cardioid Pattern: The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing of-axis noise due to leakage, additional instruments, room ambiance etc.
- Wide Frequency Response: The NT5 features a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allowing the flexibility to capture accurately in any recording or sound reinforcement scenario.
- Complete Package: The NT5 kit includes dual wind screens, stand mounts and is shipped in a durable road case.
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||16dB-A|
|Dimensions||118.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,