Profoto Softlight Kit
The Softlight Kit from Profoto is a softlight reflector kit with three items: the softlight reflector, a honeycomb grid, and a diffuser. The softlight reflector provides soft but directional light suitable for fashion and portrait photography. Of course, it can also be used for numerous lighting applications in architectural, interior design and product photography. The kit includes a honeycomb grid with a 25º beam spread to narrow the light for more precise illumination and a diffuser of 1/3 stop reduction to produce even softer light. The grid clips onto the reflector while the diffuser wraps around and secures itself with a strong elastic band. This reflector is compatible with all Profoto heads, including ProTungsten Air and ProDaylight Air. Use it as an alternative to a softbox.
- Reflector: Known as the "beauty dish" because it throws directed but soft light, perfect for fashion and soft portrait photography. It offers a 65º light spread and is meant to be placed close to the subject in order to produce "character" lighting.
- Grid: 25º honeycomb grid controls the light to a more precise location. Not as tight as a spot light but good for producing highlights.
- Diffuser: The diffuser wraps around the reflector to further soften the light, reducing it by 1/3 stop.
|Diameter||Reflector Diameter: 20.47" (52cm)|
|Depth||Reflector Depth: 7.48" (19cm)|
|Weight||Reflector Weight: 2.75lbs (1.25 kg)|
|Light Output||Reflector Light Spread of 65º|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all Profoto light heads.|
|Package Weight||6.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.5 x 21.0 x 7.5"|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.