The larger the light source is in relation to the subject, the softer the light will be. This simple fact is perhaps the most important lesson to learn about light. It is also the main reason why our rectangular softboxes come in so many sizes. With five sizes to choose from, you are guaranteed to always find the right tool for the job.
- Compatible with well over 20 flash brands, thanks to our speedring adaptors.
- Deeper shape and recessed front for precise control.
- Double-layered diffusers and a highly reflective silver interior.
- Optional accessories, such as the Softgrid, the Stripmask and the Flat Front Diffuser, allow for even more precise light shaping.
- Color-coded speedrings and Velcro attachments result in hassle-free assembly and disassembly.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
|Guide Number||Output @ 6.5' (2.0 m) @ 2400 W/s, ISO 100:
Both diffusers: f/32 7/10
Front diffuser only: f/32 3/10
|Compatibility||With optional speedring/adapter:
AlienBees / White Lightning / Einstein / Zeus
Bowens / Calumet / Aurora / Fomex
Lumedyne / Quantum / Sunpak 120J / Norman
Nikon / Canon
|Removable Front Face||Yes|
|Removable Interior Baffle||Yes|
|Requires Speed Ring||Yes|
|Dimensions||24 x 36 x 17.1" (60 x 90 x 43.5 cm)|
|Weight||3.3 lb (1.5 kg)|
In the Box
- Inner and front diffuser with Velcro attachments
- Color coded rods
- High quality woven transport bag
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,