- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
It has a built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by 3 comfortable rubber over-molded haul handles, a retractable handle and built-in wheels.
This case has 5-piece foam set interior.
- Ultra-high impact structural copolymer
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Five-piece foam set interior
- Easy open double throw latches
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve
- Padlock protectors
- Stainless steel hardware
- Includes a 5 piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, three Pick 'N Pluck foam sections and one 1" blank bottom foam section
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Carrying options
- Top folding rubber over-molded haul handle
- Two side rubber over-molded haul handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 1610 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact Copolymer
- Five-piece Foam Set Included
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Easy Open Double Throw Latches
- Rubber Over-molded Haul Handles
- Retractable Handle
- Built-in Wheels
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
|Material||Exterior: Ultra-high impact copolymer
Exterior: Open-cell core with solid wall design
Interior: Five-piece foam set
|Waterproofing||Watertight to 30'
|Maximum Buoyancy||Floats in salt water with 120 lb (54.4 kg) load|
|Type of Closure||Double throw latches
Stainless steel padlock protectors
|Exterior Dimensions||24.83 x 19.69 x 11.88" (63 x 50 x 30.2cm) (LxWxD)|
|Interior Dimensions||21.78 x 16.69 x 10.62" (55.3 x 42.4 x 27cm) (LxWxD)|
|Interior Fitting||High density Pick 'N Pluck foam|
|Accommodates||Equipment that requires protection from shock and the elements|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Carry handles
|Weight||23.57 lbs (10.2kg)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.