- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
A 5x optical zoom lens spans wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, and Vibration Reduction helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. Additionally, the W300 also incorporates SnapBridge wireless connectivity, which uses Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for seamlessly sharing imagery and remotely controlling the camera from a linked device. Built-in GPS is also available for geotagging your imagery in-camera.Rugged Design
The W300 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps:
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 100' / 30m (JIS Class 8)
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof-rated to MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5-Shock for falls from 7.9' / 2.4m high
- Dustproof to protect the internal components of the camera
Featuring a 16MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS sensor, the W300 is capable of recording high-resolution stills and UHD 4K/30p video with low noise and high clarity. The sensor also affords a sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400, for working in a variety of lighting conditions, and a continuous shooting rate of 7 fps to suit photographing moving subjects.NIKKOR 5x Optical Zoom Lens and Vibration Reduction
Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the 5x optical zoom lens covers a 24-120mm equivalent range to suit photographing a wide array of subject types. Benefitting the lens's reach, optical VR (Vibration Reduction) helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting handheld, and Electronic VR is available to help steady movie footage while moving.SnapBridge Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and GPS
SnapBridge wireless connectivity uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to permit wireless sharing of images to a linked mobile device, as well as the ability to remotely control the camera from your smartphone or tablet. Built-in GPS also lets you geotag your imagery while shooting, and the camera also features an eCompass, altimeter, depth gauge, and barometer to record the environmental data of your shoot.Body Design
Beyond the tough construction of the body, it also sports an ergonomic design and large right-hand grip for easy one-handed shooting or for use while wearing gloves. The rear 3.0" 921k-dot LCD monitor has an anti-glare coating for easier viewing in bright conditions, and a dedicated Tool button on the camera body gives you easy access to GPS, eCompass, and other location functions. Additionally, if wearing heavy gloves, camera modes can be changed simply by moving the camera.Other Camera Features:
- Built-in LED light can be used to illuminate close-up subjects or can be used as a flashlight in the dark.
- Creative Mode and Special Effects let you creatively adjust the look of your image in-camera, including the ability to mimic a fisheye lens, miniaturize the scene, or affect the dynamic range or saturation.
- Smart Portrait Mode and Glamour Retouch can be used to optimize your portraits using seven enhancement effects, along with 12 retouch functions, such as teeth whitening and skin softening, to produce the perfect portrait.
- The EN-EL12 rechargeable lithium-ion battery is rated for approximately 280 shots per charge, and can be quickly recharged in just 2 hours 20 minutes.
- Language support: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
- 16MP 1/2.3 BSI CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Waterproof to 100', Shockproof to 7.9'
- UHD 4K/30p Video Recording
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, GPS
- ISO 6400, Shooting Up to 7 fps
- Built-In LED Light
- Smart Portrait Mode, Glamour Retouch
|Type||Compact digital camera|
|Effective pixels||16.0 million (Image processing may reduce the number of effective pixels.)|
|Image sensor||1/2.3-in. type CMOS, Total pixels: approx. 16.79 million|
|Lens||NIKKOR lens with 5x optical zoom|
|Focal length||4.3 to 21.5 mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 24 -120 mm lens in 35 mm  format)|
|F-number||f/2.8 to 4.9|
|Lens construction||12 elements in 10 groups (2 ED lens elements)|
|Magnification||Up to 4x (angle of view equivalent to that of approx. 480 mm lens in 35 mm  format)|
|Vibration reduction||Lens shift and electronic VR|
|Focus range||[W]: Approx. 50 cm (1 ft 8 in.) to infinity, [T]: Approx. 50 cm (1 ft 8 in.) to infinity, Macro mode: Approx. 1 cm (0.4 in.) to infinity (wide-angle position) (All distances measured from center of front surface of lens)|
|AF-area mode||Face priority, manual with 99 focus areas, center, subject tracking, target finding AF|
7.5 cm (3-in.) diagonal
Approx. 921k-dot, wide viewing angle TFT LCD with anti-reflection coating and 5-level brightness adjustment
|Frame coverage||Approx. 97% horizontal and vertical (compared to actual picture)|
|Frame coverage (playback mode)||Approx. 100% horizontal and vertical (compared to actual picture)|
|Storage media||SD, SDHC, SDXC, Internal memory (approx. 99 MB)|
|File system||DCF and Exif 2.31 compliant|
|Storage file formats||
Still images: JPEG
Movies: MP4 (Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: AAC stereo)
|Image size (pixels)||16 M (High) 4608 x 3456, 16 M 4608 x 3456, 8 M 3264 x 2448, 4 M 2272 x 1704, 2 M 1600 x 1200, VGA 640 x 480, 16:9 12 M 4608 x 2592, 1:1 3456 x 3456|
|Movie - frame size (pixels) and frame rate||2160/30p (4K UHD), 2160/25p (4K UHD), 1080/30p, 1080/25p, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 720/30p, 720/25p, 480/30p, 480/25p, HS 480/4x, HS 1080/0.5x|
|ISO sensitivity||ISO 125 to 1600, ISO 3200, 6400 (available when using Auto mode)|
|Exposure metering||Programmed auto exposure and exposure compensation (–2.0 to +2.0 EV in steps of 1/3 EV)|
|Shutter type||Mechanical and CMOS electronic shutter|
|Shutter speed||1/1500 to 1 s, 1/4000 s (maximum speed during high-speed continuous shooting), 25 s (Star trails in Multiple exp. Lighten scene mode)|
|Self-timer||10 s, 2 s, 5 s (self-portrait timer)|
|Aperture||Electronically-controlled preset aperture (–1 AV) and ND filter (–2 AV) selections|
|Aperture range||3 steps (f/2.8, f/4.1, f/8.2 [W])|
|Flash range (approx.)||[W]: 0.5 to 5.2 m (1 ft 8 in. to 17 ft), [T]: 0.5 to 4.5 m (1 ft 8 in. to 14 ft) (ISO sensitivity: Auto)|
|Flash control||TTL auto flash with monitor preflashes|
|USB||Micro-USB connector (Do not use any USB cable other than the included UC-E21 USB Cable.), Hi-Speed USB Supports Direct Print (PictBridge)|
|HDMI output||HDMI micro connector (Type D)|
|Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) standards||IEEE 802.11b/g (standard wireless LAN protocol)|
|Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) operating frequency||2412 to 2462 MHz (1 to 11 channels)|
|Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) maximum output power||11.3 dBm (EIRP)|
|Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) security||Open system, WPA2-PSK|
|Bluetooth standards||Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1|
|Electronic compass||16 cardinal points (position correction using 3-axis acceleration sensor, automatic correction for the deviated angle, and automatic offset adjustment)|
|GPS - location data||GPS: Receiving frequency: 1575.42 MHz, Geodetic system: WGS 84 GLONASS: Receiving frequency: 1598.0625 to 1605.3750 MHz, Geodetic system: WGS 84|
|Barometer||Display range: Approx. 500 to 4600 hPa|
|Altimeter||Display range: Approx. -300 to +4500 m (-984 to +14,760 ft)|
|Depth gauge||Display range: Approx. 0 to 35 m (0 to 114 ft)|
JIS/IEC protection class 8 (IPX8) equivalent (under our testing conditions)
Capacity to shoot images underwater up to a depth of 30 m (100 ft) and for 60 minutes
|Dustproof||JIS/IEC protection class 6 (IP6X) equivalent (under our testing conditions)|
|Shockproof||Cleared our testing conditions compliant with MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5-Shock|
|Supported languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|Power sources||One EN-EL12 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (included), EH-62F AC Adapter (available separately)|
|Battery life||Approx. 280 shots when using EN-EL12|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 111.5 x 66.0 x 29.0 mm (4.4 x 2.6 x 1.2 in.) (excluding projections)|
|Weight||Approx. 231 g (8.2 oz) (including battery and memory card)|
- Nikon COOLPIX W300 Digital Camera
- Nikon EN-EL12 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (3.7V, 1050mAh)
- Nikon EH-73P Charging AC Adapter
- Nikon UC-E21 USB Type-A Male to Type-B Micro Male Cable (Black)
- Nikon AN-CP23 Strap (Black)
- BU-2 Cleaning Brush
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.