Double the reach of your F mount lenses with the Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E III and its 2x magnification for use with FX and DX format cameras. Will full electronic communication between the lens and camera, it will maintain metering, autofocus, and VR capabilities. It is constructed of 7 elements in 5 groups and with Nikon's Integrated Coating (IC) you will see improved color and reduced flare. Also, it has one aspherical lens element which virtually eliminates lens aberrations and it is dust and water resistant.
- 2.0x teleconverter extends the reach of AF-S lenses by 100% with only two-stop loss in exposure.
- Advanced design maintains the optical quality of NIKKOR lenses as well as fully supports exposure metering and VR image stabilization capabilities.
- Nikon Integrated Coating and aspherical element control distortion, aberrations, flare, and ghosting for optimal image quality.
- Durable, weather-resistant barrel supports use in harsh conditions.
- Nikon F lens mount supports both FX and DX format AF-S NIKKOR lenses.
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Light Loss||2 stops|
|Image Stabilization||Yes, with compatible lenses|
|Autofocus||Yes, with compatible lenses|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 1.8" (66 x 46 mm)|
|Weight||11.1 oz (330 g)|
In the Box
- Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E III
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens cap
- Lens Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,