- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The unit offers wide coverage for a 24mm lens with FX-format full-frame cameras and the 100 lux LED light has quarter, half or full power output levels, which is beneficial for both video and close up still photography.
Versatility is important in this unit with the ability to tilt upward 90° and rotate left and right 180° for excellent bounce and swivel capabilities. The flash will also function wirelessly as either a commander unit on the D810 and D750 or a remote slave for full compatibility with cameras, other flash units, and wireless flash controllers in Nikon's Creative Lighting System. Other features include slow, Auto FP high-speed, 1st, and 2nd curtain synchronization. The SB-500 will also transmit LED and flash color information to the camera for setting an optimal white balance and runs on 2 AA batteries, which provide a recycle time as fast as 3.5 seconds. Included with the camera are a soft case and stand.
- Offers test firing, the ability to monitor pre-flashes, and an LED modeling flash function
Flash compensation from -3 to +1 EV in 1/3 EV steps is available in-camera
Head tilts up 90° with click-stops at 0°, 60°, 75°, and 90°
- Head rotates horizontally 180° to the left and right with click-stops at 0°, 30°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°, 150°, and 180°
- Four wireless channels are available in Commander mode while only 1 is available in Remote mode
- Two wireless groups, A and B, are available
- Flash-ready indicator lights up when fully recycled or flashes slowly as a warning
- Delivers approximately 100 full-power flashes from a pair of Alkaline batteries and 140 from Ni-MH
- A thermal cut-out function protects the flash
- Firmware can be updated through camera body
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 79' at ISO 100
- Coverage: 24mm (FX Format)
- LED Video Light with 3 Output Levels
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates Left and Right 180°
- Commander Mode for Wireless TTL Control
- Recycle Time: 3.5 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed,1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 2 AA Batteries
|Guide No.||78.74' (24 m) ISO100|
|Angle of Coverage||84°|
|Bounce Head||Yes0° to +90°|
|Swivel Head||Yes, 360°|
|Coverage||24 mm (Full frame)|
|Distance Range||1.97 to 65.62' (0.6 to 20 m)|
|Off Camera Terminal||None|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 3.5 - 30 seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/1100 sec @ Full Power|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +1 EV (in 1/3 EV steps) In-camera control|
Distance: Up to 32.81' / 10 m
Mode: Commander, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||4 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||2 Groups|
|Power Source||2x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||2.6 x 4.5 x 2.8" / 67.0 x 114.5 x 70.8 mm|
|Weight||8 oz / 227 g|
- Nikon SB-500 AF Speedlight
- Nikon AS-23 Speedlight Stand for SB-500 AF Speedlight Flash
- Nikon SS-DC2 Soft Case for SB-500 AF Speedlight Flash (Black)
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.