The AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens from Nikon is a wide-angle zoom lens that is compatible with both FX and DX-sized image sensors. This lens features a compact, lightweight design making it a highly portable lens that is ideal for travel.
The lens construction integrates three aspherical lens elements to provide a reduction in chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range. Also aiding in the reduction of chromatic aberration is the inclusion of two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements that also provide an increase in image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity. Nikons' multilayer Super Integrated Coating is applied to the lens elements to improve light transmission and reduce ghosting and flare.
A SWM (Silent Wave Motor) autofocus mechanism provides quiet, precise auto focusing that suit HD video recording as well as photographing fast-paced subject matter. Beside fast autofocus performance, manual override (M/A) is also available for instant switching to manual focus for fine-tuning of focus or for more creative focus placement. Its minimum focus distance is 11" and it provides a 77mm front filter thread.
- Compatible with both Nikon FX and DX-sized image sensors, when used on DX format cameras, its 35mm focal length equivalence is 27-52.5mm.
- Three aspherical and two ED lens elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet and precise auto focusing.
- Manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems for greater control over focus placement and for fine-tuning of focus.
- Lightweight, compact design adds to this lens' overall mobility making it an ideal lens for travel applications.
18 - 35mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 27 - 52.5 mm
Maximum: f/3.5 - 4.5
Minimum: f/22 - 29
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
100° - 63°
DX Picture Angle: 76° - 44°
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Filter Thread||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.27 x 3.74" (83 x 95 mm)|
|Weight||13.58 oz (385 g)|
In the BoxNikon AF-S 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens
- 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- Bayonet Lens Hood HB-66
- CL-1118 Soft Lens Case
- Limited 5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension)
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,