- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The enhanced light-gathering ability offered by the 42mm objectives helps to ensure bright and clear views, even in challenging situations like at dawn or dusk, or when peering into dense underbrush. Anti-reflection multi-coated aspherical lenses, made with environmentally friendly Eco-Glass elements, complement the BAK4 Porro prism light path to deliver high-contrast images with enhanced depth of field without edge distortion, as well as accurate color fidelity across the entire wide field of view.
The Aculon's sculpted rubber-armored housing is designed to fit naturally into the observer's hand and provide secure non-slip handling. They are offered here in basic black. Twist-up rubber eyecups and a comfortable eye relief enable easy viewing without eye fatigue, especially during long observation sessions. The combination of image quality and user-friendly design make the 8x42 Aculon A211 a natural option for intermediate- to long-range glassing.
- Moderate 8x power magnifies images while preserving a wide field of view and exit pupil for easier, more comfortable viewing
- 42mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability, even in challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk, without the bulk or weight of larger objectives
- Traditional Porro prism light path produces a rich depth of field, allowing the user to discern the relative distances between objects being viewed
- High refractive index BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses correct spherical aberration to produce clear and crisp images, with reduced edge distortion and astigmatism
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity and improve contrast and image brightness
- Wide apparent angle of view reduces the appearance of visible hand shake while offering panoramic views
- 420-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- Large slip-resistant center focus wheel is easy to manipulate, even while wearing gloves
- Right-eye dioptric correction compensates for individual user's optical prescription for clearer and sharper views
- 56-72mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Twist-up click-stop rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter for hands-free use with reduced vibration and arm fatigue
- 12mm eye relief allows easy viewing without eye fatigue, especially during long observation sessions
- Comfortable 5.3mm exit pupil will completely cover most pupils as they open and dilate in low light for a full and complete view without vignetting
- Environmentally friendly Eco-Glass is made without lead and arsenic
- Protective rubber armoring provides a comfortable slip-resistant grip even in cold weather
- Subdued black color won't attract attention in the wild or around civilization
- Ergonomically sculpted grips
- One-piece tethered ocular rainguard protects eyecups
- Objective lens caps can be clipped to neck strap to avoid losing them during observation sessions
- Weight: 27 ounces
- Aspheric Lens Design
- Lead- and Arsenic-Free Eco-Glass
- BAK4 Traditional Porro Prism Design
- Anti-Reflection Multi-Coated Optics
- Wide Apparent Angle of View
- Large Center Focusing Wheel
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Armor
- Tripod Mountable with Optional Adapter
- Twist-Up, Click-Stop Rubber Eyecups
|Nikon A211 Specs|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Angle of View||8° (Actual)|
|Field of View||420' @ 1000 yd / 140 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||16.4' / 5 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.3 mm|
|Eye Relief||12 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||56 to 72 mm / 2.2 to 2.8"|
|Dimensions||7.3 x 5.7" / 18.5 x 14.5 cm|
|Weight||26.6 oz / 755 g|
|Package Weight||2.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.2 x 7.9 x 4.2"|
- Nikon 8x42 Aculon A211 Binoculars (Black)
- Carrying Case
- Neck Strap
- 1-Piece Ocular Rainguard
- 2 x Objective Lens Cap
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.