These movements benefit the wide-angle design, making it ideal for photographing landscapes, interiors, and architectural subjects with perspective and focus control to adjust distortion and depth of field.
Complementing the mechanical layout of the lens is an apt optical design, which includes three extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, Close Range Correction helps to ensure consistent image quality and accurate rendering throughout the focusing range.
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 11.5mm of shift and +/- 8.5° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently of one another. Additionally, 90° rotation is possible left and right, with stops at 30° intervals.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations in order to lessen distortion and increase sharpness from edge to edge.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Close Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from the minimum focusing distance of 8.3" to infinity.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/32
- Three ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 8.5°
- Maximum Shift: +/- 11.5mm
- PC Rotation Capability: +/-90°
- Close Range Correction System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 127.5 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
Angle of View
Shifts ± 11.5mm
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.28' (39 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.29 x 4.21" (83.5 x 107 mm)|
|Weight||1.4 lb (635 g)|
- Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Tilt-Shift Lens
- Nikon 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-41 Lens Hood for PC-E 24mm f/3.5D Lens
- Nikon CL-1120 Soft Lens Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.