The optical design employs a trio of extra-low dispersion glass elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations and both a Nano Crystal Coat and Super Integrated Coating help to suppress flare and ghosting. In addition to the optical advancements, this lens is also distinguished by its VR image stabilization system, which compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also, a Silent Wave Motor is used to provide fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- Both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 4 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Compatible with optional AF-S Teleconverter TC-14, TC-17, and TC-20 teleconverters.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphrag
70 - 200mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 105 - 300 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
34° 20' - 12° 20'
DX Picture Angle: 22° 50' - 8°
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.28' (1.00 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||Not sepcified|
|Tripod Collar||Optional Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front:62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.1 x 7.0" (7.87 x 17.78 cm)|
|Weight||1.87 lb (850 g)|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.