The AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens provides an exceptional range of applications and high-quality performance. Compact and versatile, this lens is perfect for close-up, copy and general photography with a 1:1 reproduction ratio for life-size macro photography and a 7.3" minimum focus distance. At just longer than a standard focal length, the lens is also useful for portraiture and short telephoto applications. When used on a DX-format DSLR, its 35mm focal length equivalence corresponds to a 90mm lens. The f/2.8 maximum aperture is effective for low-light imaging and provides shallow depth of field control.
With an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element and aspherical elements, chromatic and spherical aberrations are controlled for superior optical performance. Nano Crystal and Super Integrated lens coatings improve light transmission and reduce ghosting and flare. The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Internal Focusing (IF) system afford fast and quiet focusing action and the M/A mode switch with manual focus override enables fast access to critical focus, The nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds.
- Macro Capability
- The 1:1 reproduction ratio enables life-size macro imaging as close as 7.3".
- Silent Wave Motor
- Silent Wave Motor enables quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
- Internal Focusing
- Internal Focusing design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
- ED Glass
- The ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- Super Integrated Coating
- Super Integrated Coating delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Nano Crystal Coating
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
- Rounded Diaphragm
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds.
- Compact Design
- At just 3.5" long and 15 ounces, this is a compact and versatile macro telephoto prime lens.
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 90 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
DX Picture Angle: 26° 30'
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.28" (18.49 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.9 x 3.5" (7.37 x 8.89 cm)|
|Weight||15 oz (425 g)|
In the Box
Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens
- 62mm Snap-on front lens cap
- rear lens cap
- Bayonet hood
- Flexible lens pouch
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,