- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have also been applied to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color rendering. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor provides fast, accurate, and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Slightly longer-than-normal prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however is also compatible with DX models where it provides an 87mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressively fast f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements are used to greatly reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness, clarity, and accurate rendering.
- Additionally, the optical design has also been optimized for shooting at wider apertures, including f/1.4, and minimizes comatic aberrations and ensures even sharpness across the frame.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 87 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
DX Picture Angle: 27° 20'
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.9' (.58 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||Not specified|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.35 x 2.76" (85 x 70 mm)|
|Weight||13.58 oz (385 g)|
- 72mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- HB-68 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-1015 Soft Lens Case
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.