A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to limit flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Additionally, benefitting the optical assets, a Silent Wave Motor affords fast and precise autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Wide-angle 35mm lens is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is used in the optical construction to reduce a variety of chromatic aberrations and color fringing for a high degree of clarity and color neutrality.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. A Rear Focusing System is also used, where only the rear lens group is moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 52.5 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.8 - 16|
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
DX Picture Angle: 44°
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" (25 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.83 x 2.81" (72 x 71.5 mm)|
|Weight||10.76 oz (305 g)|
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- Nikon 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-70 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Lens
- Nikon CL-0915 Soft Lens Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.