- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings further benefit image quality by reducing lens flare for improved contrast and color accuracy and fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements protect against dust, moisture, and smudging.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, a Silent Wave Motor AF system produces quick, quiet focusing performance that suits both stills shooting and movie recording, which can instantly be manually overridden by simply turning the manual focus ring. Further contributing to photographing in fast-paced situations and difficult lighting, VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization compensates for the effects of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops. Additionally, an electromagnetic aperture mechanism is integrated into the lens design to provide greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with faster continuous shooting rates.
- Standard zoom designed for use with FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, this lens is also compatible with DX models where it will provide a 36-105mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and using selective focus techniques.
- A unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element is incorporated into the optical design, along with three aspherical, one high refractive index, and two extra-low dispersion glass elements, to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations, distortion, coma (comatic aberration), and flare for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable handheld shooting in low-light situations.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
This mechanism limits the compatibility of this lens to the following cameras:
D5, D4, D3 series, Df, D850, D810, D810A, D800 series, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300 series, D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100, Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, J4 with FT-1, Nikon 1 V1, V2, V3 with FT-1, and Nikon 1 S1, S2 with FT-1.
- Weather-sealed design, a rear rubber gasket, and fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements are able to withstand dust and moisture for working in harsh environments.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- ASP/ED, AS, ED, and HRI Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Fluorine Coated Front and Rear Elements
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Focal Length||24 - 70mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||84° - 34° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.25' (38 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||Not specified|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Not specified|
|Filter Thread||Front: 82 mm x 0.75 mm Pitch|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.46 x 6.08" (88 x 154.5 mm)|
|Weight||2.35 lb (1070 g)|
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR Lens
- Nikon 82mm FRONT LENS CAP
- Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-74 Bayonet Lens Hood
- Nikon CL-M3 Lens Case (Black)
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.