- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
Equally impressive, the optical design features four extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements, which help to control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for notable image clarity and sharpness. Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings are featured, too, and minimize flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when shooting in bright and backlit conditions.
Balancing the optical merits, this 16-80mm is also characterized by its inclusion of a Vibration Reduction image stabilization system that compensates for four stops of camera shake to enable sharper handheld shooting. A Silent Wave Motor also benefits producing sharp imagery, and affords quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens utilizes an electromagnetic diaphragm to ensure consistent exposure stability when shooting at fast continuous speeds.
- Standard zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs and provides a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- Both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for up to four shutter speed stops, benefiting this lens' use in low-light conditions. Additionally, a designated Tripod Mode helps to suppress subtle ground vibrations when working atop a support system.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Fluorine coating on the front and rear elements affords protection to the optical system, resists smudging and fingerprints, and is easier to clean.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
D5, D4, D3 series, Df, D850, D810, D810A, D800/E, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300/S, D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100, Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, J4 with FT-1, Nikon 1 V1, V2, V3 with FT-1, and Nikon 1 S1, S2 with FT-1.
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Four ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Fluorine-Coated Front and Rear Elements
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
16 - 80mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 24 - 120 mm
Maximum: f/2.8 - 4
Minimum: f/22 - 32
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
FX in DX Crop Mode
|Angle of View||84° - 20°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.15' (35 cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.15 x 3.37" (80 x 85.5 mm)|
|Weight||16.93 oz (480 g)|
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens
- Nikon 72mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-75 Bayonet Lens Hood for 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.