Similarly impressive, the optical design contains three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements, which greatly reduce distortion and aberrations for a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and accurate rendering. A Nano Crystal Coat has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in harsh lighting and backlit conditions. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor enables fast, near-silent autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Wide-angle zoom designed for FX-format sensors, this 14-24mm lens can also be used with DX models where it provides a 21-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance and excellent light transmission throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- A Nano Crystal Coat has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare and also offers some protection to the front lens element.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Built-In Petal-Style Lens Hood
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
14 - 24mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 21 - 36 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||
114° - 84°
DX Picture Angle: 90° - 61°
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.8 x 5.2" (9.65 x 13.21 cm)|
|Weight||2.20 lb (1000 g)|
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens
- Nikon Slip On Front Lens Cover for 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Lens
- Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon CL-M3 Lens Case (Black)
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.