The Manfrotto Pro Light Cinematic Backpack Expand quickly expands to make room for camcorders and cameras with attached handles such as the Canon EOS C series. It is designed for the mobile one-man-band videographer. Side access simplifies reaching your gear, and Manfrotto's Flexi Shock Absorbing System helps adapts to different cameras, providing optimal protections. The Never-Lose strap allows you to attach a tripod to the outside of the bag.
This compact backpack meets most aircraft carry-on requirements when the front cover is in the collapsed position, and it features fully adjustable load lifters, sternum straps, shoulder straps, and a waist belt for a comfortable, customized fit. It also features external zip and stretch pockets for accessories and a water bottle. The sun/rain cover protects your gear from overheating, and helps keep it dry in inclement weather. The trolley strap allows you to mount the backpack onto a travel dolly.
- The Interior Camera Protection System provides extra protection for vulnerable gear in the center of the bag, and is comprised of 3D shock-absorbing foam with structural reinforcement board surrounded by soft brushed-fabric.
- Manfrotto's Flexi Shock Absorbing System helps place different cameras in the right position to provide space for the expandable handle, while cushioning the contents for optimal camera body protection.
- The pack's Never-Lose strap secures your choice of camera support to the outside of the pack.
- Made of water-repellent ripstop nylon/polyester, with hollowed ITW Nexus buckles and Duraflex hardware, the pack is lightweight yet durable. It features external zip and stretch pockets for accessories and a water bottle.
- A dedicated laptop pocket makes it easy to pull your laptop out from the rest of your gear when travelling.
- Rear trolley strap secures onto luggage.
|Material of Construction||Ripstop nylon|
|Dimensions||23.23 x 14.37 x 9.06" / 59 x 36 x 23 cm|
|Weight||5.7 lb / 2.6 kg|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.