Sporting a 17.6 lb load capacity at a weight of only 3.6 lb, this black and orange Befree Advanced Travel Tripod from Manfrotto is specially designed for the Sony Alpha a7 and a9 cameras, featuring matching graphics and a dedicated quick release plate. It is made of aluminum alloy and reaches a maximum height of 59.1" with its column extended, folding down to 15.7" in length for simplified transport in its included carrying case.
Each leg of the Befree Advanced is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and securely locked into place with the QPL lever locks found on all segments. A side-pull selector allows you to set up the tripod at three different angle configurations, enabling low angle shooting with the simple push of a button. Complementing the legs is an equally sturdy center ball head, which offers a dedicated knob for panoramic movement as well as a friction control knob for precise control over the tension during use.
The final element is a dedicated 200PL-Pro quick release plate, which is made specifically for the Sony a7 and a9 series mirrorless cameras. It is bright orange to match the body details and offers dual compatibility for RC2 and Arca-type quick release systems. As the plate is specially designed and has an anti-twist lip, please note that other non-Sony equipment may not fit on it adequately.
An Easy Link attachment is available at the top portion of the leg section, and allows you to connect compatible accessories such as flashes or reflectors. This enables you to use the tripod as a support system and reduce the amount of gear you need to carry while travelling. Rubberized feet are used to avoid skidding and help keep the Befree Advanced stable in most types of terrain. Finally, an integrated hook found at the bottom can be used to add a weight and increase the stability of your tripod when shooting in more difficult conditions.
- Designed for the Sony a7 and a9 series cameras, with a matching black and orange color pattern and specially designed QR plate
- Weighs 3.6 lb, can hold up to 17.6 lb of gear
- Four leg sections which extend and fasten via its lever locks
- Maximum height of 59.1", folds down to 15.7" in length for storage
- Aluminum-alloy construction
- Side button allows you to select between three different leg angles
- Ball head with separate pan lock and friction control knobs
- Quick release plate designed to fit the Sony Alpha a7 and a9 cameras, and compatible with both RC2 and Arca-type systems
- Rubberized feet provide increased stability on most surfaces
- Easy Link attachment for use with optional accessories
- Integrated hook for weighing down and stabilizing tripod during use
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20 Male|
|Quick Release Plate Type||200PL|
|Pan & Tilt Range|
|Lateral Tilt||-90° to +40°|
|Vertical Tilt||-90° to +40°|
|Load Capacity||17.6 lb / 8 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||59.1" / 150 cm|
|Max Height without Center Column||52.4" / 133 cm|
|Folded Length||15.7" / 40 cm|
|Weight||3.6 lb / 1.6 kg|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Tripod Feet Features||Rubber|
|Center Column Features||Ballast Hook|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,